Standing in front of a sink I stare into the mirror and see Harry standing directly behind me. He moves a strand of hair behind my ear before leaning down and whispering into it "last time you said you wanted me to touch you, is that still something you want?"

I nod quickly and make eye contact with him through the mirror.

"Ah ah ah, use your words pretty girl." he tsks at me.

Harry's hand runs up and down my arm sending shivers down my spine.

"Yes."

That was all Harry needed because as soon as I said the simple three letter word his hand that was rubbing my arm runs up and in between my shoulder blades and roughly pushes me down so my upper body is resting against the sink.

"Hands against the mirror." He orders and I obediently follow and place my hands on the cold glass of the mirror. Once he sees my hands on the mirror he kneels down and slowly slides his hands up my legs and pushes my skirt up so it is bunched up around my waist. He then wraps his fingers around the sides of my lace underwear and slides them down until they fall to my ankles and he stands up fully now towering over me.

"You will keep your eyes open and look in the mirror the whole time. If you look away or close your eyes I stop. Do you understand?" Harry's eyes have gone dark again just like the last time.

I nod again just to get a raise out of him. Harry then wraps his hand around my hair and roughly pulls it so my chest lifts off of the sink and breathes down the back of the neck.

"I asked you a question Carolina, I expect an answer."

"Yes, I understand."

Harry pushes his knee in between my legs to spread them apart and slowly runs his finger tips up and down my inner thigh cause my legs to tremble.

"I've barely touched you and you're already shaking for me. Such a desperate little thing aren't you." Harry says then leans down to press his lips on the spot under my ear and drags his fingers up and they immediately find my most sensitive spot. I let out a quiet moan. His fingers continue to rub circles slowly picking up speed as he keeps kissing the same spot under my ear causing me to let out loader moans.

Harry's hand that he isn't using quickly comes up to cover my mouth and he lets out a low chuckle.

"Quiet Carolina we are in a public place. Wouldn't want anyone to interrupt us now would we." His circles get even faster, rapidly building my high and I let out muffled moans into his hand.

I cry out and roll my eyes back into my head when he bites my neck at the same time two of his fingers plunge inside of me. His lips touch the bottom of my ear.

He whispers in a husky voice, "is this what you want? Do you want me to make you come?"

I nod frantically praying to any god that he doesn't stop. When the pressure deep in my stomach becomes unbearable Harry seems to notice I'm close and removes his hand from my mouth and wraps it around my neck. Pulling my back flush against his chest while choking me he whispers in my ear again.

"Come for me." Just like that I let out a roaring moan and my legs begin to become so unstable to the point that Harry is pretty much keeping me standing with the grip he has on my throat. His fingers slow down inside of me but continue to move to help me ride out my orgasm.

"That's it, such a good girl for me." He growls, then fully removes his fingers from me and releases my throat from his hold and I fall forward and grip onto the sink in front of me. As I'm trying to slow my breathing Harry slides my underwear back up my legs and pulls my skirt so it's now back on properly.

I lift my head and see Harry looking at me in the mirror. He then proceeds to place his fingers in his mouth and wraps his lips around them his eyes fluttering closed and a deep moan coming from him as he does so.

My jaw drops at the sight and he opens his eyes again as he withdrawals his fingers from his mouth.

"What? You made a mess. I had to clean it up." He smirks then turns and walks out of the bathroom.

I run my hands through my hair and try to process what just happened. I look and see my purse is in the sink and reach in to grab out my phone to check the time. Fuck I'm gonna be late. I shove my phone back in my bag and quickly readjust my skirt before rushing out of the bathroom and heading straight for the parking lot. I burst through the main doors and see Harry getting into his car. I practically run over to my car and grab my keys, dropping them in the process.

Once I'm in my car I throw my shit into the passenger seat and drive off. I can't believe that actually just happened. More importantly I'm hoping it happens again and soon.

Harry doesn't say a word to me for 9 days then fingers me in a bathroom at a high school. Classy.

Once I arrive at the publishing house it's 6:15. God Howard is gonna be pissed but he'll get over it. I walk past the receptionist and quickly say I have a meeting and head to the elevators that are opening. The man that walks out looks oddly familiar. I know I've seen him somewhere but I can't exactly pinpoint it.

I walk past him and step into the elevator and push the button for the top floor. The man that walked out turns around fully and looks at me with a confused look as the elevator doors shut. Once they close it hits me.

That's the guy that was in the car when Harry gave me a ride home.

Why would he be at a publishing house?

-AUTHORS NOTE-

I feel like I have sinned after writing this chapter.

kisses :)