twenty-five

6 am.

I'm abruptly woken up by my phone ringing

I struggle to grab it and try not to wake a naked Harry who is sleeping practically on top of my naked body.

"Hello?" I groggily speak into the phone.

"Parker Lynn Owens where the hell are you?" She speaks into the phone.

"Martha it's 6 in the morning. what do you want?"

"You haven't been answering my calls. I've been knocking on your front door for 30 minutes!" She yells into the phone. God what the fuck is her problem.

"I didn't have a phone, I just got a new one, I'm not home what are you doing in LA?"

"We need to talk, come home now." She orders into the phone.

"Yeah that's not gonna happen. Get a flight back home."

"I'm your mother, I did not fly 8 hours just for you to be so disrespectful to me."

"Fucking hell fine I'll send you the address." I annoyingly say then hang up the phone.

I throw my phone onto the bed after texting Martha the address and shake Harry's shoulder a bit to wake him up.

"Harry wake up we gotta get dressed."

"Why?" He says with one eye open and his head tucked into my side.

"My mother is coming over." I say and roll him off of me so I can get up.

"I'm sorry your what?" Harry suddenly is wide awake once I've mentioned my mom.

"You heard me now get up cause she is gonna be here soon and she's one judgemental bitch." I get up out of bed and head into the bathroom. Harry groans loudly into a pillow before throwing off the covers and joining me in the bathroom.

Martha is the last person I want to see ever. I could tell her hey your daughter got kidnapped, drugged and raped and she wouldn't even bat an eyelash at it. She doesn't give a shit about me so why would she come all the way here. I didn't fucking ask her to fly up here let alone come to LA. I brush my teeth and brush my hair before grabbing the flat iron and straightening my hair.

"You hate your hair straight." Harry points out with his toothbrush in his mouth.

"Martha doesn't like my natural hair so I'd rather save myself from that argument."

"She's your mum, maybe be a little nicer."

I start uncontrollably laughing. Like the kind of laugh where tears brim your eyes.

"Martha is anything but my mom. It's cute of you to think that though." I roll my eyes at him through the mirror and continue to straighten my hair.

Harry doesn't say anything else and spits into the sink, rinsing it out and leaving the bathroom. Once I've finished my hair I apply as little makeup as possible because again that's what Martha likes and if I'm not fitting her standards of perfection then I'm not better than a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe. I walk out of the bathroom and into the closet and pull out a pair of light wash jeans with no rips and a sheer white blouse. Harry is dressed in some simple black jeans and an old beattle's band t-shirt. Well he's not related to her so maybe she will take it easy on him.

I quickly run downstairs and see Louis in the living room with Niall. Why the fuckare they up this early.

"Morning guys, you might want to go back upstairs for about an hour." I say as a warning.