sixty

Harry's POV

Soft lips caress the skin along my jawline and down my neck, the same way the sunlight pouring through our windows kisses our skin. It's warm and gentle, but feels so fucking good. As Parker straddles my hips, slowly grinding her hips against me and continues this slow pace with all of her movements. Her kissing, her hands and nails running along the skin of my upper arms and chest, her breathing rhythmically matching my own as I let out sighs of pleasure from her painful teasing. Though I'm not complaining, I wouldn't wish to be woken up any other way.

As I grip the flesh of her thighs and ass, digging my fingers into the skin hard enough to know there is a chance of bruising or at least marks that will last for a while after this, I take in her angelic essence. Every touch and kiss she blesses me with is like walking up the stairway to heaven. Sometimes she doesn't even feel real with how effortlessly perfect she is in every way. Although she may never realize it, this woman has a chokehold on my heart and soul.

As she slowly speaks in between kisses along my chest, slowly working her way further down my abdomen, her chokehold on my being only grows tighter... "Are you going to be a good boy for me Harry?" My eyes roll back into my head making think that maybe this chokehold has to do with the amount of sexual tension running through my veins. Maybe I've just officially lost it.

"Don't get cocky love. Just because I'm letting you have some control doesn't change the fact that we both know you will be the one underneath me panting out how you are such a good girl for me." I mumble out, losing my composure as the seconds pass as soon as she starts palming her hand over my cock.

"You know you want to give in. Just let go Harry. Let me make you feel good, please let me make you feel good." She pleads as she kisses along my hip bones, still palming over me.

I'm weak. Parker makes me weak... "I'll be good."

That's all it takes for her to wrap her hand around my erection, kissing my tip before slowly wrapping her lips around me. Slow, it seems this will be the tempo for the day. Even with this slow pace, there are still a million things happening at once, every sensation feels heightened and fueled by anticipation. The feeling of her tongue flattening against my shaft as I move deeper into her mouth, slowly moving back up towards my tip with her hand following each movement. Deep throaty moans leave my mouth as I dig my right hand into her hair as a way to ground myself. It's been way too long since we've been intimate in this way. Things just got in the way but it's only making this experience 100 times more enjoyable.

Parker slowly picks up the pace while taking me deeper into her mouth, my tip hitting the back over her throat sending vibrations through my body. Though I'm not the only one getting pleasure out of this, a clear indication being the moans vibrating my cock as her eyes stay glued to my own, which falter closed every so often. I grip her hair tighter which blesses me with another vibration of her moans, the feeling making my hips involuntarily buck upwards, my cock sliding down her throat.

What surprises me though is when she holds it there, swallowing around me as the pressure makes her innocent looking eyes water a bit, a sight that will be permanently burned into my brain. "Carolina I'm not gonna last long if you keep looking at me like that." I groan out with another moan.

She takes that as her que to remove her mouth from me and again moves to straddle me. Sitting up on her knees a bit she grabs my cock again, dragging it up and down her folds, allowing me to feel just how wet she is from getting me off. "You're a mess love, do you truly enjoy sucking yum dick that much?"

"Yes, I like making you feel good." She pauses for a second and inhales a deep breath as she lines me up with her entrance, slowly starting to slide down me before she exhales a moan and continues, "always want to make you feel good."