thirty

I'm back!

Frank and I walk down the hallway towards the room Harry is in. I told Frank he was free to go home but he said he'd like to check on Harry since he's really only came and gone.

When we enter the room, Gemma isn't in here. Just a now awake Harry and Andre, the nurse from last night.

"Why is he alone?" I ask somewhat sternly. With the events that have gone on recently I'm having a hard time trusting anyone who isn't close to us around him or myself for that matter.

"Mr.Styles isn't alone ma'am. I'm in the room with him." Andre states.

"Where is his sister?"

"Carolina, she went to a meeting with Liam. I'm fine to be in a hospital room by myself for a couple minutes."

"I'd like it to be noted that I don't want any medical personnel touching my husband without a family member in the room please." I say clearly as I earn a weird look from Harry. He was asleep during the whole "I'm his wife" thing so I understand his confusion.

"Mrs.Styles nothing is going to happen to him."

"Andre I appreciate your kindness this morning but my husband will not be treated unless his sister, our friends or myself are in the room as well." I set my bag down on a chair by the door and stand up straight looking at Andre with a polite smile.

"Mrs.Styles I can assure you your husband is fine." Andre laughs a bit before turning towards the door to walk out.

"And I can assure you that this is me being polite and giving you one warning. I don't care if you have to call me back here if I left or if I have to call someone to be here if I can't be, my husband will not be touched by another fucking medical personnel unless someone is in the room with him. Do I make myself clear?" I grab Andres arm on the way out and stare at him directly in the eyes with a straight face to make sure my point has gotten across.

"Yes. I'll make a note of it now." Andre looks frightened but I quickly change my cold demeanor into a happy one and smile again.

"Thank you Andre." I say as he leaves then turn to Frank saying, "wait outside the door please. Don't let anyone we don't know in."

Frank quickly nods and walks out the door closing it behind him standing in front of it.

"When did we get married? Last time I checked I just asked you to be my girlfriend not my wife." Harry looks at me with a slightly concerned look but still lighthearted. I walk over and join him on the hospital bed.

"Well you know it was super romantic. I forged your signature on a marriage license then took it to the courthouse. Sucks you got shot on our wedding day." I joke while sitting cross legged in between Harry's spread legs.

"Wow you're so funny. Hilarious actually." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Well one of us has to be a comedian cause your jokes aren't funny."

"That's quite rude. I can't believe I married you." Harry leans forward a bit kissing my lips.

"Might as well get a divorce now then cause I've been told I can kinda be a rude bitch." I say in between kisses.

"I'll call my lawyer right away." He smiles while kissing me. Our repetitive kissing continues for a few seconds before Harry pulls away and asks, "how did your meeting go?"

"It went quite well. Well if you think pulling a gun on your father is a good thing then yeah."

"I'm sorry you did what?"