***

Boring as always the meeting seems to be going in slow motion. I was first to speak today which was fine but now I'm sitting here wishing this shit wouldn't drag on any longer. I pull out my phone and check my email just to double check what time I had to be at the publishing house. 6 am, so really I could sit here and wait till it's over or I could sneak out and hope no one notices. I haven't texted or heard from Harry since we last talked. Over a week ago which honestly doesn't bother me, if he wanted to talk he would text me or just break into my house.

Harry:

Are you at a meeting?

Speak of the devil.

Parker:

Hey stranger, not that it's any of your business but yeah I am. Why?

I honestly don't know why it concerns him if I'm at a meeting because it's not like I'm an important person to him. Also he really needs to stop asking questions he doesn't need to know everything about me.

Harry:

At the shitty high school?

Parker:

Why does it matter?

I've been watching too many netflix shows and at this point an outsider would think Harry is stalking me at this point.

Harry:

Meet me in the hallway.

Okay for one how does he even know I'm here for sure and two why would I meet him in the hallway if I'm at a meeting. I mean obviously I want to know why he wants me to meet him so I slowly stand from my cahir and quietly walk out of the gym into the hallway. I don't see Harry here so I lean up against a set of lockers with my arms crossed in front of me.

I look down the hallway and see Harry walking through the main doors of the building and quickly striding towards me. Once standing in front of me he slowly looks me up and down and brings his lower lip between his teeth.

"Is something wrong?" I rudely question. Okay maybe I'm a little upset that he hasn't texted me but the phone works both ways.

"Yeah actually there is." Harry stated flatly.

"What's the problem then." I huff with annoyance and roll my eyes. Harry shakes his head slightly then slams both of his hands on either side of my head causing loud bangs from the lockers. I jump back a bit from the suddenness of his movements.

Harry leans in a little closer and bends down a bit to be at my eye level before giving me a demeaning look.

"The problem is your attitude." Harry moves one of his hands to my cheek and gently rubs his thumb against my cheek bone. Against my self restraint I lean in a little to his touch before I push his hand away from me giving him an unpleasant look.

"My attitude is the problem really Harry, fuck you!" I yell at him and go to walk away but stop in my tracks once I hear him say "Ok fuck me then."

I whip my head around with my mouth wide open. He did not just say what I think he did, did he?

"What did you just say?" I raise my voice slightly.

"You heard what said don't act like you didn't." He says with a smirk on his face and a shrug of his shoulders.

"In a high school, seriously?"

Harry responds by pushing my shoulders back against the lockers and crashing his mouth against mine. I sharply inhale through my nose as he completely takes over my senses. Again his mouth tastes like mint and tobacco. All the cigarettes in the world could never replicate the taste of him. Harry breaks the kiss and roughly grabs my wrist and pulls my into the bathroom across the hall.