We got his number >:)

Practise was soon over with fukurodani winning 7 out of 21 sets. So basically you guys won only 1/3 of the matches....I wasted my energy trying to encourage my boys for what? this...sheesh I would have spent a good 20 minutes tryna remember the words in japanese. welp I guess it was set in stone Was the first thing that you thought of as you walked to the bathroom. You washed your face and as you were on your way to the bus, you met a particular someone.
"Ah...Komori motoya correct? And...Sakusa kiyoomi?"
"hehe yea that's the one...This is my cousin " The boy with a dark orangish shade of hair said nudging the guy beside him.The masked boy only shook his head as if saying 'i know you're here and that's all don't talk to me'
"Uhm...don't mind him...he...doesn't like people"Motoya said earning a small chuckle from you. "No no it's fine...He's a germaphobe I know." You smiled as Sakusa's right eyebrow elevated forming a ark the he furrowed both of them and murmured  "You shouldn't stalk people you know...". You and motoya tried to control your laugh and komori nudged his cousin again. "omi, iz pretty obvious you know". Sakusa turned to face the boy"Oh yea? how so?". Komori facepalmed as you let out a light laugh "well i have to go now! And don't worry we will win the next time " you said walking past them to your bus while their komori waved bye at you and sakusa just stood there like a rock.
'They're nice...'

"Oiiii Y/n-chan did 'ya talk to omi-omi when you went to inarazaki?" A blonde setter asked you as you took a sip out of your (favourite/juice)

"Oiiii Y/n-chan did 'ya talk to omi-omi when you went to inarazaki?" A blonde setter asked you as you took a sip out of your (favourite/juice)."Ah yeah... The germaphobe weirdo?yea I did.He's gonna be a pain in the ass for future competitions..."

You and atsumu were just hanging out in the mall that had just opened two weeks ago like those brats in the tv serials. You and him were like siblings. You would fight each other and sometimes would even kill the other for $0.50 but somewhere deep down loved him.
"Haha yeye that's the one! Did you find him interesting? All the girls drool over him" He stated and caught you by surprise."Girls? why ? Is he that famous in volleyball? "you questioned after taking another sip from your (favourite/juice)
"Pfft-no Y/n you idiot! He looks good doesn't he???"He slapped your back as he said that earning a frown from you which he just shrugged off. "I guess? But he's a germaphobe right?" you said after you sighed. "'ya think he wants them around? If you did you're wrong. They just annoy him to a whole 'nother level. So he doesn't have much of an option." He continued walking as he swinged his hand that held all of the precious clothes from different shops."Gee sucks to suck I guess" You looked down to your now almost over drink and then back up to look for a dustbin nearby. You spent the rest of the day with him and he later dropped you of at your house but before you got out he called out your name 
"HEY Y/N HIS NUMBER IS XXXX-XX-XXXX! TRY CHECKING HIM OUT~ HE'S NEVER DATED ANYONE YET IT SEEMS!!! TAKE THE FIRST SPOT!!!"
Your eyes widened and your mouth opened to spit out some curses at the boy but he drove off.
sigh

 As you lied on your bed after freshening up your hands moved on it's own and added sakusa's number in to your contacts

Germaphobe sakusa🤪😷

(You)
YOO SAKUSAA WAZUPP

(Germaphobe sakusa🤪😷)
Who is this?

(You)
Oh I'm Y/n....From the practise match?

(Germaphobe sakusa🤪😷)
oh you...
Ok
Bye

(You)
no wait
sakusa
sakusaaa talk to mee
😣😤
fine
byee