How's life?

Your first day as a second year and your already running late. You grabbed your school bag stuffed whatever you saw that was necessary into it before grabbing a toast that was on the kitchen table and left.

Ah yes, what a wonderful way to start the day indeed.
Your mother hugged you and handed your water bottle because you obviously forgot it on the table and she did not want you drinking out of your friends bottle , which she thought for some reason is 'Not a very good behaviour'.
You hopped on to the bus that was about to leave and quickly sat on the seat you sat on for the last one year . You put your bag on  your lap before setting of to make a conversation with your bestie who you knew was beside you without even looking .
"New year huh? How are you hanging so far?" You turned around to your now smiling friend "Eh~ I don't know" you chuckled at the answer your best friend gave . You two and a few other of your friends who got on later in the bus started talking together . Before you knew it it was your stop. You got down last like mei and aki , the two people you don't know what to do without. They were friends with you ever since forever , if forever was 14 years ago when you were in kindergarten that is .

As you got down you quickly spotted the one you were in hopes of seeing ever since you woke up , the most good looking guy that you have ever met and talked to , Akaashi keiji

As you got down you quickly spotted the one you were in hopes of seeing ever since you woke up , the most good looking guy that you have ever met and talked to , Akaashi keiji .
Oh the beauty he held was so powerful it can kill . A huge smile lifted your face as you pushed your hair from your face and jogged up to him. 
"Akaashi~ You look good today" You catched up to him and said.He rolled his eyes with a 'Here we go again' expression and then nodded. 
His actions hurt you a little but that was definitely not gonna stop you from anything ,you were used to it by now.In Fact it would only be surprising for you if  he actually said something . 
It's nothing new, you've seen him like this for the past one year...yet,it hurts.It hurts so bad .

"Hey y/n~ How's it going ? It's been forever since I saw you" konoha said keeping both of his hands on your shoulder and trailing behind you , it startled you a little."Ah, konoha. I'm great , what about you ?" You asked turning around to see the boy. "Mhm , all's good~ How is aki by the way?" He continued. Knowing he had a crush on her you teasingly smirked and said"oH yeAH? wHY WoULd yOU wAnT tO kNoW~". konoha took his hand of your shoulders and placed it in front of his face so that you couldn't see it , peeking his eyes through two of his fingers looking at you."I-I JUST WANTED TO K-KNOW! THATS ALL!" . Hearing the answer akaashi chuckled a little, pleasing your eyes , your eyes sparkled because of the gift you were given and your smile widened only causing akaashi to stop whatever he was doing . "Aww~ why did you stop? You know you look really good when you smile! You should do it more often." Your words only caused akaashi to look away and sigh and say the same thing you have been hearing for the past 7 years "Y/n you should give up you know.You've been trying for the last seven years..." . Those words cut you,yet again. you hid the pain you had just simply said  "Nahh~ You don't know when you're gonna change your mind do you?" with a smile that didn't match your words.If you were not in school your eyes would have filled up with tears. Konoha knew this too so he quickly grabbed your hand and increased his pace of walking so that you wouldn't be near akaashi anymore.

"konoha...You didn't have to do that you know" Your eyes were on the ground half thankful he got you away from akaashi."Y/n, you know and I know damn well that you needed to get out of there" you looked at konoha and your eyes went straight back to the ground."B-but you also know that I've been dealing with that personality of his for seven years,right?" you pulled your hand back from him and stopped walking.konoha did not react at first then he just sighed and said "Never forget when to give up,y/n,there are people out there that can treat you the way you deserve to be treated.Yea yea I know you've been 'in love' with him for the past 7 years but don't just let go all your ego,pride and feelings for him.People can take advantage of that..."You knew all of this, yet you loved him.But you were genuinely shocked when konoha was the one to point it out to you.Your eyes widened and tears formed in your eyes as you were about to fall on your knees.The words he said continued ringing in your eyes.'when to give up huh..' It's been a while since someone said that to you...The pain was eating you alive,even then you couldn't stop.Soon there was a smile spotted on your face.You didn't know but deep down somewhere you wanted to hear those words.You knew it wouldn't stop you from loving him but it was good to know that someone had warned you before you were going to do something stupid.You know that there are people out there who can treat you much better but you didn't want it.Not now at least.

You quickly picked up yourself and started walking again.konoha had left after he said what he had to say and you left your friends so you were on your own now.You positioned your bag onto one of your shoulders and headed to class
'well fuck...I'm late aren't I?'
You looked at your teacher with a sheepish smile and she looked back with disappointment. "just...take a seat." You quickly went and sat on the seat next to the window , behind akaashi  and in front of mei.You looked over at aki who also just came in now and gave her a huge teasing smile because now, the only seat left was near konoha.The class went by smoothly without much interruptions.
During lunch, you , aki , bokuto, mei, konoha,yukie and akaashi all sit together. it has been like that since you joined this school.Before lunch you had met another boy,his name was Homura Akane .He looked good and had a great personality so you thought it would be fine to invite him to your table.He had black hair and piercings on his ears and next to his mouth.He looked straight out of your dreams kinda guy,another reason you decided to invite him.
"Guys meet Homura Akane, akane-kun meet my friends mei , akina , keiji , Konoha and yukie. They are complete Idiots but are really fun" the last  part was unnecessary but it was always god to give people warnings right?
"HEY! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!?" konoha got up from his seat to get to your level."Exactly what it sounded like~" You teased as the new member chuckled."hello~I'm homura akane ,please take care of me." homura introduced himself. All of you smiled and told more about your selfs .You enjoyed the new kids company,he was funny and a very sarcastic idiot, just like all of you. And before you knew it lunch was over and you were about to run late,again.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩  🎀 ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 🎀 ۩๑°'°º¤ø,¸¸,๑۞๑

A/n: heyy how did you like this chapter? This chapter has 1.3k words . If you guys think that I should improve sumn please do let me know! I want to write something you guys enjoy reading.