Itachiyama

As you got to school,the bus was already waiting and the members were boarding on it. You realised you were a bit late and jogged all the way to the bus.
"hey,Sorry if I'm late" You said as you boarded the bus yourself "nah mahn it's ok,the bus arrived just now. Your cool" Bokuto said sitting down on his seat and patting the one beside it gesturing you to come sit there along with him,you did so and placed your comparatively small -from the one you carry everyday- bag in front of you.Akaashi was after all behind you so you didn't mind one bit. "So...Akaashi..."Bokuto called the raven behind him who bluntly hummed in response."Is there any reason you don't like l/n?" Your eyes widened as the boy said that but all you could do was turn your face to meet with the voice."I mean, she's pretty , funny and she's really kind.Her body has the perfect curves too" Your ears started to heat up and a hue of pink was visible in your face now.You nudged bokuto's arm asking him to stop.But did he do that?No.No he didn't."oR do you like someone?" he continued.The raven simply sighed and said"no,I just don't see l/n like that.And also no ,I have no one in mind."

'well fuck you bokuto'

The raven continued "If you like her so much,bokuto, why don't you date her?"Your head turned all the way back to face the boy that said that, your eyes looked like they were going to pop out any second and then you turned back to see a bokuto with stars twinkling in his eyes and facing you , You turned again to see akaashi who simply smiled at you teasingly.You looked back and forth for about 37 seconds before bokuto said "L/N WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME" in a omg why did I not think of that tone.
'fuck I've not been taught to react to things like this...MAMMA WHY DID YOU NOT TEACH ME THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFe.....LIKE THIS'
You needed a couple minutes to process what the actual fuck just happened.And before you knew it the whole bus, except akaashi, was waiting for your answer.
But because of all the things just couldn't be fit in your brain at once so managed only to mutter a few words "what the fuck akaashi".You had no idea what to say! It was the best you could do.You turned to face the raven that caused this.Akaashi simply shrugged and went back to look at the window as you were stuck without any words.
'okokokok think y/n think. If you straight up reject him now, there won't be a point going to itachiyama,he'll probably be sad the whole time and that gives a negative outcome .What else? If you do accept him...It'll be like lying to him.If you friend zone or bro zone him too,He'll go to one of his modes...WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!?!? tell him I have a boyfriend? no he knows I'm head over heels for akaashi and that my ass has never dated anyone ... fuckfuckfuck .. Wait that's it I can just not take him seriously!'After all that thought process that happened in your brain within the last half a second you quickly let out a chuckle
"bokuto-san You shouldn't take everyone so seriously you know"You said smiling but on the inside you were chanting the words 'please work' because that was your best shot right then and there.

"Hehehe it was fun seeing your expression though" You internally sighed in relief and met your eyes with akaashi's
"don't worry I'll get you next time"
"Oh yea?"
"Definitely"
"We'll see about that"

"Hehehe it was fun seeing your expression though" You internally sighed in relief and met your eyes with akaashi's"don't worry I'll get you next time""Oh yea?""Definitely""We'll see about that"

After you reached your destination yu hopped out of the bus with bokuto and looked around for awhile before finding the gym."Whoa ,this does look like a power house doesn't it.Anyone that comes here can say that it focuses on sports and other extracurricular activities.Right kou?"you were looking at the basketball court on the other side when bokuto interrupted"OUR SCHOOLS BIG TOO!".You chuckled at what he said"Yes,yes but not this big.You should agree on that." He knew damn well you were right but wouldn't accept it."YEA BUT STILL!" He exclaimed."Now now kou get in and warm up" you opened the door for the owl. Akaashi entered next followed by konoha and the other team mates. Yukie and kaori joined soon after since they got lost.
"DAMN no wonder it's called a powerhouse LOOK AT HOW BIG THE GYM IS!" yukie screamed s she entered."YUKIE keep it down"you advised in vain.

You went to sit on one of the benches with the girls. You noticed two familiar faces, kiyoomi sakusa and motoya komori."sakusa kiyoomi, the ace of the team, scores the most points. Komori motoya is the libero.His receives  are as good as sakusa's spikes, it's gonna be hard keeping up with them but alas,What can we do other than try?there is only a 27% chance that we can win any set with a school like this but if we do...That should be enough to keep the spirits up.Especially when it comes to bokuto,he tends to lose his patients during matches,akaashi should be able to take care of that but if he doesn't,we are as good as lost."you spatted out all of this causing not only the girls but also your team who heard you to look at you weirdly."SO TRY YOUR BEST TO SCORE POINTS OUT THERE BOKUTO-SAN!" you called out restoring the smiles in their faces 
"Jesus that was hard to take in all at once l/n san" Yukie commented on your words."yea you look really into this" suzumeda continued."of course,it's my job after all."

After the warm up the captain wished each other  and went to stand in their positions.The squeaking of their shoes that annoyed you before so much had now become music to your ears.The determined faces of your teammates now were the things you had seen every now and then but still it calmed your mind and heart.The balls that were lying on the ground was all too familiar for you to be scared of them anymore, you were the manager of fukurodani gakuen volleyball club and you were proud to be so. Taking in a long breath you screamed 

" いくらかかっても勝って欲しい!何があっても応援しますので頑張ってください!"

The team looked at you with determined eyes and confident smiles and nodded their heads.You wanted to take a photo and never let go of this moment .
You see you didn't know much japanese since you were from (home land) and spoke english with your parents.So your team too was proud that you managed to say all that.

A/n: heyy hope you liked reading this chapter and the text in japanese meant :"I want you to win no matter how much it costs! I will support you no matter what, so please do your best!"  yea that's what it meant.anyway good day.byee~

,