Carnival

(Sapnap's pov)
     I opened my eyes as I felt the morning sun hit my eyes. I looked down at Y/N. She was peacefully sleeping.
      I felt a wave of comfort. I smiled slightly before poking her. "Y/N...."
     She scrunched her face before finally opening her eyes. "Good morning." She said sitting up.
     "Let's go to the carnival today, it'll be fun." I said as I made breakfast. "Sounds good!"
      (Y/N's POV)
While Nick and I were eating lunch, George FaceTimed us.
      Nick answered, and saw Dream, and a very disappointed George. "Uh-" I was cut off by George.
     "So, Clay here decided that he was gonna fly to my house just to give me some money that he owed me."
          Nick and I sighed, and looked over at each other, shaking our heads.
      "I was lonely..." Dream mumbled. I laughed slightly before looking at Dream.
Dream seemed to be so comfortable around George, they were amazing friends. I smiled lightly and looked over at Nick.
He's nodded slightly as turned back to the phone, to see Dream laughing at George, who had fallen off his bed.
"Well we gotta go guys!! Have fun!" I said waving.
"Wait-" George said before Nick hung up. I laughed slightly and stood up. I picked something out of my bag and put it on. As I started to do my makeup, Nick changed.
        Once we both finished getting ready we left and went to the carnival.
I looked around in excitement. There were many people, all enjoying the huge carnival.
I took Nick's hand and ran to the ticket booth. Nick purchased our wristbands, and led me to a ride.

      I ran quickly to the line and waited for the ride to stop

I ran quickly to the line and waited for the ride to stop. Once I saw that it started to slow down I took Nick's hand.
The ride stopped and everyone got off. The man who ran the ride opened the gate and took the tickets or looked at the wristbands.
We came to the man and I showed him our intertwined hands. He nodded and opened the gate.
I walked us up to the ride and pulled us to the back. I found two spots next to each other that were empty, and went into the first one.
I laid my back against the wall thing, and Nick followed. The operator came around and bucked the straps.
He closed the gate behind him, and we started to feel the ride slowly move.
As the ride sped up, I felt my stomach turn, I laughed and turned to Sapanp. He was looking out at the carnival, peacefully. His hair flowed around, and his eyes looked relaxed. He smiled slightly before turning to look at me.
I jumped slightly and turned to look back out at the carnival. I felt my face redden, and Sapnap laughed loudly.
      I smiled brightly and looking out over the carnival. I saw so much happiness, it was so comforting.
      As the ride started to slow down, I turned to Sapnap. He was staring at me, blushing intensely. I felt my face get hot, and I turned back to the middle.
       We both stayed silent until the ride ended. Once we all unbuckled our buckles, I took Nick's hand and dragged him to the exit.
       The operator put the door down and let everyone out of the ride.
         As Nick and I walked to a food stand, I saw a boy in Sapnap's merch walk shyly to us.
     "May I take a picture..?" He asked quietly. I smiled, looking down at the boy.
         "Of course!" I said making space for him to stand in between Nick and I.
        His friend took a picture, and once they left, Nick and I ordered some lemonades.
       (CARNIVAL LEMONADE? 10/10)
As we walked around observing the carnival , I looked up at Nick. He looked back at me and smiled calmly.
Nick and I both heard buzzing from our phones, a call from Dream. I sighed and walked into a building where people advertised stuff.
"We have a bit of a problem..." Dream said in a shaky, raspy voice, he obviously hadn't gotten sleep.
         "I don't know who found it, but there's a picture of you two kissing going around Twitter right now.." George said awkwardly, standing next to Dream.
      My eyes shot wide, and I remembered that in fact, someone could've taken a picture of us kissing at the park.
       "Uh...we can deal with it later, I wanna enjoy the carnival." Nick said, frowning. "Ok, well have fun guys!" George said, tugging on Dream's arm.
      "Hey Dream." I said, getting ready to hang up. "Hm?" I heard him mumble. "Try to get some sleep, ok?" I said, looking to Sapnap.
     Dream laughed quietly. "Okay, thanks." He said. He hung up and I put my phone away.
      Nick and I carried on walking around. We got some food and sat at some tables.
      Once our stomach calmed down, we rode rides for the rest of the day.
     As the sun started to set, Nick and I went on the Ferris Wheel.
       As the ride started to move, I panicked and grabbed Nick's hand. He chuckled and took out my phone from his pocket. He handed it to me.
     I smiled and took a picture. I closed my phone again and looked over the carnival.
      Once we got off the sun had already set. I smiled and pulled Nick to more rides.
      Once we both gave in and said we were tired, we left to Nick's house.
       On the way home I turned to Nick as he drove. "What should we say about the picture, it's obviously not fake.." I said.
      "Well, we might as well tell them." He said, keeping his eyes on the road. I smiled and opened Twitter.

@Y/U/NRegarding the picture, it is in fact real, and @sapnap and I are official

@Y/U/N
Regarding the picture, it is in fact real, and @sapnap and I are official. We would prefer if you didn't sexualize us, and respect our privacy. ❤️
|
@dreamwastaken
@GeorgeNotFound Us next? ;)
|
@GeorgeNotFound
replying to @dreamwastaken.
Yeahh sure ;)
|
@WilburSoot
Congrats!!
|
@Jschlatt
replying to @WilburSoot
;) Hey there Wilby

I chuckled and put away my phone once we reached Nick's house. I ran up the stairs, as Nick followed behind me slowly.
I opened the door and jumped onto his bed, exhausted. He followed behind me and went into the restroom to change.
I also changed, and laid down in bed waiting for Nick. He came out and laid down. He immediately closed his eyes.
"Night Nick." I mumbled, closing my eyes. "Night..." he said, already half asleep. I felt myself start to drift asleep.

Sorry this took so long to publish. My mental health hasn't been to good lately, so I worked on this chapter for about 2 weeks. I don't know if I will be publishing as often, but I will try to carry on the story!
-Jupiter