Plans

I woke up to the feeling of arms wrapped around me. The memories of last night came flooding in. I buried my head into his chest to cover my blush. "Good morning." Sapnap said taking his arms off from around my neck. "Good morning.." I said sitting up and yawning. I looked over to Nick, who was still laying down. "I have a headache..." I said quietly, looking over at my desk. Nick got out of bed and reached his hand out. I took his hand and he led me to the kitchen. I sat down down in a barstool as I watched Nick get some Advil's. "Here." He said handing me a pill and a glass of water. Nick calmly watched as I took the pill. "You're still sick huh..." Nick sighed. "Yeah? Why?" I asked pulling out my phone and opening Snapchat. "Well-" I interrupted him before he could carry on. "Nick! I wanna go to Brighton!" I said looking up at Nick.

                             Gogy plans 💖
Dream:
| Ayo let's surprise George with a late birthday |gift! Down to go to Brighton?

I looked up at Nick with pleading eyes. "Pleaseeee" I whined. "I don't know why you're asking me for permission. I'd prefer for you to wait though ." Nick said, opening Snapchat.

Sapnap:
| Y/n is still a little sick, we can leave in a
|couple days if you'd like.
Dream:
|Thats fine! I need to convince George to clean |his place and get it ready without sounding
|sus.
Me:
|Dream was the imposter

I giggled once I heard Sapnap groan. "Y/n, you really need to get some rest.." Nick said rubbing the bridge of his nose. I frowned, was I annoying him? I nodded quietly and went back into my room, Nick following me. "I'm cold.." I said shaking in bed. Nick smiled and took off his hoodie. "Here, I'm hot anyways." He said handing me his hoodie. "Oh thank you! By the way your other hoodie is in my closet!" I said, pointing to my closet. "Keep it." Nick shrugged walking out of my room. I blushed heavily. I turned to my tv and watched some Netflix.
(POV: Sapnap)
As I cooked some pancakes, I thought about the trip to Brighton. We had just met Y/N about a month ago, and were already so trusting of her? I mean yeah, I confirmed she wasn't a robot but still it's awkward! Y/N has been super nice to all of us. I'm excited to go to Brighton, and be able to see Dream and George again. But I'm also worried about Y/N, what if they don't like her? What if she doesn't like them? What if they start to like like her- Wait...what. "Sapnap, are the pancakes done?" I head Y/N say as she opened her door. "Uh yeah!" I said turning off the stove and getting out plates. Y/N stared at the pancakes in awe. She whipped out her phone and took a picture.
@Y/U/N
Sapnaps pancakes=10/10

I looked up and smiled at her

I looked up and smiled at her. We started to eat.

(POV: Y/N)
Sapnap and I had just been hanging out for a couple hours. "Hey shouldn't we start packing?" I asked, looking around my room. "Probably." Sapnap said sighing. "Help me pack! Pleassse! I'll help you!" I begged as I rolled around my bed. "Fine.." Sapnap said, chuckling at me. I bolted up and got my suitcase out of my closet. We started packing the clothes, my to-go hygiene stuff, and some of my makeup.
(Sapnap POV:)
The next day Y/N came over to my place to help me pack. "Hey Nick!" She said happily as I opened my door. "Hey Y/N, come in!" I said smiling back at her and opening my door so she could come in. She walked in and looked around. She pointed to my room and said "Is that your room?" She turned to me. "It is!" I said patting her head. She blushed heavily as I walked into my room, I chuckled at her as she followed me into my room. I got my suitcase out and layed it on my floor. "Ready?" I said smiling at her. "Yeppo!" She said petting Mogwai. I smiled and started to pack clothing.
(POV: Y/N)
"Hey Y/N, wanna go get Starbucks?" Sapnap asked, closing his suitcase. Might as well, it's only 5:30pm anyways. "Sure!" I said running out of his room. We eventually made it to Starbucks. I ordered our drinks as Nick used the restroom. "Y/N?" One of my coworkers said. I ran up and got our drink. I turned and saw Nick coming out of the restrooms. "Here!" I said handing Nick his coffee. He smiled and guided me outside to a table and chairs. I grabbed Nick's pinky finger with mine. I laughed and took out my phone to take a picture.
@Y/U/N
@Sapnap I promise to always be your friend :]

|@Sapnap I promise to always be ur 1# simp :]|@dreamwastaken Gay| @Tubbo THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE YOU LITTLE BITCH

|
@Sapnap I promise to always be ur 1# simp :]
|
@dreamwastaken Gay
|
@Tubbo THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE YOU LITTLE BITCH

I look up at Nick in shock. We started laughing hysterically. We finished our drinks and walked around downtown Houston , shopping and stuff. It started to get dark and Nick had to lend me ANOTHER hoodie. We got onto the subway to go back our Starbucks. "So you simp for me?" I said looking out the door windows. "So I'm your friend?" Nick said smirking at me. I stuck my tongue out and he flicked me off. He started laughing at me before we both got Twitter notifications. I opened Twitter and automatically looked up at Nick is horror.

(Pretend the boy is in a more grunge outfit)@imtoolazytomakeausername@Y/U/N @Sapnap OMG THEYRE FLIRTING ⚡️💞🎀⚠️😀🕊💖|@Georgenotfound ooooo|@dreamwastaken Gogy, we have a problem

@imtoolazytomakeausername
@Y/U/N @Sapnap OMG THEYRE FLIRTING ⚡️💞🎀⚠️😀🕊💖
|
@Georgenotfound ooooo
|
@dreamwastaken Gogy, we have a problem.

Sapnap and I turned our heads to our left. We made eye contact with a girl who looked about 10 with pink hair. The train came to a stop and she ran out the doors. Sapnap and I turned to each other in shock. We both sighed and made our way to the Starbucks. "Thanks for today! It was fun!" I said waving Nick goodbye. "Hey Y/N!" Nick yelled. "Yeah?" I said looking at him before closing my car door. "Keep the hoodie!" He said closing his car door. I stared at him blushing heavily before closing my car door and driving home.