The Flu

⚠️EMETOPHOBIA⚠️
Sapnap and I had been talking for awhile when I felt my stomach turn. I automatically felt chills run down my body. I stared at my computer in shock as I realized what was happening. "You okay?" Sapnap said looking at me with pity. I grabbed my phone silently and took it to the bathroom. I reached into the cabinet and grabbed the thermometer. "Oh! I knew you looked pale!" Sapnap said smiling at me awkwardly. I smiled back and put the thermometer in my mouth. After I heard the beep I took it out. "101..." I said, sighing. I automatically felt my stomach turn and opened the toilet. I felt a thick, warm liquid run up my neck and out my mouth into the toilet. I frowned in disgust and turned my head to my phone. "I'm coming over." Sapnap said standing up. I nodded and texted him my address. He hung up once he got into the car and I cleaned up. I took a quick shower and changed into some sweatpants and a tank top. I brushed my teeth again since my mouth still tasted like vomit. I heard my doorbell and I slowly walked out to my door and opened it.
Sapnap immediately looked at me with pity once he saw the discomfort on my face. I invited him in and told him to look around and snoop at whatever he wants. "Okay, where's your room?" He asked looking around. I pointed to my room and he reached out his hand. I took it and he walked into my room and sat me on my bed. He smiled and turned on my TV. I decided to watch a 3 year old Technoblade bedwars video. Sapnap came in with some Advil and water. He sat it on my nightstand. "I'm gonna make some Chicken-Noodle soup, want anything else?" Sapnap said looking at my TV. (I'm vegetarian so I'm gonna set it to my preference but ofc if ur not you can just pretend this never happened) "I'm vegetarian, so just make it without the chicken." I said smiling at Sapnap. He nodded and left into the kitchen. I had just met him like a month ago and he was already being so sweet.
(POV: Sapnap)
I set the soup on the stove and let it boil. I turned to the bag I brought and zipped it open. I pulled out my heated blanket and walked into Y/N's room. She turned to me and smiled in shock. I smiled and set it on her. I turned it on and watched as she got comfortable. "Thank you, Nick. You're so kind." She said, looking at my sleepily. I nodded and went back into the kitchen.
(POV: Y/N)
About 10 minutes after Nick gave me the heated blanket he came in with the soup. Nick watched quietly as I quickly ate it. "Wow! You're a good cook!" I said smiling. I felt so relieved and better. But I suddenly regretted the soup. I covered my mouth in instinct. Sapnap rushed up and pulled me into my bathroom. He lifted up the toilet seat and I immediately bent over and started to vomit again. Nick held my hair back so I didn't get vomit in it. I finished and blushed and Nick's kindness. Why was he being so nice? Was he that big of a simp? I went over to the sink and washed my face and hands. I looked over at Nick sadly. "Hey it's okay, I feel so bad seeing people sick." Nick reassured me. I smiled and layed down in bed. Nick sat at my desk and took a picture of me.

Sapnap@Y/U/N Get some rest, you're literally sick 😂

Sapnap
@Y/U/N Get some rest, you're literally sick 😂

I looked up and smiled at Sapnap. I grabbed my stitch pillow and snuggled up to it.

I felt my eyes drift off as Nick placed a ice pack on my forehead.
I woke up and looked around. It was still dark. I looked over at my clock and saw the time, 2:18am. I looked over at Sapnap, who was playing on his phone: "Nick, come lay down." I said reaching my arms out. Nick looked at me sleepily and automatically got up and got into my bed. Nick wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head into his chest. "I thought, you had the virus at first. It scared me." Nick said falling asleep. I smiled as I felt my eyes get heavy. "Goodnight Nick." I said as I breathed in Nick's scent. "Goodnight." Nick respond quietly.