True Love DOESNT wait chpt. 1

I walk into Mrs. Met’s classroom tears running down my face. It is so weird to be back in this classroom. I see a plump, curly red haired woman with an unforgettable laugh. She sees me and jumps from her desk she rushes over to my side the tears come down even harder.

            “Emily what’s wrong I’ve never seen you this upset before” Mrs. Met said kindly.

            “I messed up big this time and it’s unfixable” I said

            “Relax I’m sure that it can be fixed some how. Sit down and tell me what the problem is” she replied

            I take the seat by the chalk board I realize that I’m shaking. Mrs. Met brought me a cup of water; I sip it slowly hoping that it will make this all a dream. Mr. Cringles a short grey haired man with a smile that meant he was up to something walks in the door.

“Emily what in god’s name has gotten into you, you look terrible” Mr. Cringle said snarkely

I’m unable to laugh under the circumstances

             “Bernard not now she is very upset, Emily please tell us what is wrong we can help” Mrs. Met replied.

I muster enough courage to tell them what is going on. My meek voice fills the room.

“I’m. I mean. We. I can’t. I’m pregnant!” I said scared of there reactions to come.

            They looked at me for a long time no expression

            “Emily do you know who the dad is” Mrs. Met said softly.

            Before I could answer Mr. Cringle interrupted

            “Who cares do you know what your throwing away”

             “YES! I’m not three I know that everything I worked for is all gone in this one minute. I know that I’ll lose my spot as captain of the cheer squad and I’ll have to resins as FFA president I messed up big and I know that. I also know that if I keep this baby that I might not have my boyfriend behind me. My guess is that if I keep the baby that Alex won’t help me.    

             “Excuse me do you seriously think that I’m going to leave you to be a single mom”

            I turn around to see my tall dark haired boyfriend standing in the door way. His tanned skin contrasted well with his muscles. He had a look of astonishment on his face.

  Alex P.O.V

            ‘I couldn’t believe Emily could be thinking of me in that light’ I grabbed her hand

            “Emily look at your left hand, that is a promise ring and that means that I promise to take care of you and if that means I get a kid with that then I become a dad, that’s what that means. I’m disappointed that you have such little faith in me that you think I am going to leave you if you get pregnant and have a baby.”

            “Your not getting it are you I am pregnant and you’re the dad so that means that we are together for the next 18 years.”

            ‘She doesn’t understand what I’m trying to tell her’

            “Emily,” I said carefully”I love you, if I didn’t we wouldn’t be in this mess right now.”

            ‘I didn’t realize that a girl could change my life this quickly. I can’t comprehend all the thought going through my head at this moment.’

Emily’s P.O.V

            I realize what he is saying is true. The tears come down my face even harder. He comes across the room on gives me a big hug; I’m comforted by his warmth. I close my eyes and let it all soak in. after that embrace we turn towards my teachers, Mr. Cringle shakes his head, I laugh Mrs. Met smiles we say our good-byes and leave the room.

            We walk out of the room into the familiar hallways. I see my friends Rachel and Tatum strolling towards us. Rachel a short brunette is a goody good bible thumper. No offence to any goody good bible thumpers, but sometimes it can get a little difficult to deal with. I love that girl to death but sometimes she can be an extremist. Tatum is a little different, in two words, pink and sparkly. And guess what, she also models in her free time. She is a tall, maybe 5’11 and blonde. She is fearless, outgoing, and loves to have a good time.

            “Who died,” Tatum said snarkely.

            “Just shut-up” Alex said in my defense

            “Oh god, you’re crying, I’m sorry.” Tatum said kindly running at me with open arms, she can be mean sometimes, but when it is all said in done she is always concerned about others well being.

            “Excuse me,” Rachel said in a stuck up voice.

            “What” Tatum Responded?

            “Don’t use gods name in vain” Rachel said.

            “Jesus Christ, I did it again” Tatum said.

            “Christ almighty, are we going to start this now.” I said smiling at Tatum. She instantly smiled back. Rachel huffed away towards the gym. Tatum followed her while Alex and I headed outside for some fresh air.

            I hear muffled sounds coming up from behind Alex and me. It sounds like someone’s crying. I quickly realized it was one of my best friends, Taylor and her boyfriend Rylie. Taylor was average height with jet black hair; Rylie was tall, tall as Tatum at least and raced motocross in his free time.

            “What’s wrong Taylor” I said sympathetically

            “Well this one time at band camp….” Rylie said trying not to laugh

            “shut-up” Taylor said “It your fault were in this situation in the first place”

            “Sorry, I was trying to lighten the mood.” Rylie said quietly

            “Well if you just kept it in your DAMN PANTS we would'nt be in this mess.” Taylor said angrily.

            “Wait what are you guys saying. Taylor are you saying that your, your..”

 A/N: Do you know what happened? If you want more comment :)