Chapter 3

It's Saturday me and my friends are going to hog hogsmeade.

"Wake up! We have to get dressed before they leave us!." Sienna says.

"Ok ok I'm up!" I say. I was dreading to see Malfoy. He just pushes me the wrong way.

After getting dressed we went to the dining hall to get breakfast and when we entered I saw Malfoy picking on The Golden Trio. I went up to him and nudged him to the side.

"Hey trio! How's your day going so far?" I ask kindly.

"Hi N/N, it was worse but now that your here it's better." Ron said.

"Besides from Malfoy being annoying and harassing us!" Harry said while glaring at Malfoy.

"Dont mind him he is "Une douleur dans le cul!"(pain in the ass) I said calmly. Hermione and Sienna start laughing.

"Wow you're french have been improving N/N!" Sienna says.

"Thanks , I'm fluent." I say.

"What did you say?" Ron asked.

"I called him a pain in the ass!" I say giggling.

"I'm not a pain in the ass, I just don'tlike them or you!" Malfoy said coldly.

"Good thing it's mutual. Now go away before I kill you!" I says while walking off.

"Not the death threats!" Sienna says giggling.

"Okay come on let's go eat, see you later trio." I say excitedly.

*TIME SKIP*

As the day went on I had so many assignments to do and I got called down to the office.

"Here your father is on the phone!" The secretary said.

"Thanks, hi dad!" I said.

"Hello dear, can you stay at the school this break? Me and your mother have to go on a business trip." Father said.

"Yeah that's fine!"

"Alright dear, I will send you a gift soon. Love you !"

"Love you too dad. Also tell mom I said hi!" I said.  I wonder what the suprise is.

*TIME SKIP*

After dinner I went to the library to try and find a book that I needed for potions.

"I'm going to the library." I told Sienna.

"Alright see you later N/N!" She said

But when I arrived, I see that the librarian is the only person there . I quickly went to go get the book I needed but as I was reaching for the book a blond haired boy appeared and I felt more than 1 pair of eyes on me.

"Are just gonna stare or do you need something?" I say sarcastically.

"We need the book that's in your hand!"
One of Malfoys goons said coldly.

"Well your not getting it, and if you try to take it I'm going to kill you!" I said  cheerfully. Draco and his goons all take a step forward to surround me, but I know I can take all of them at once. I dropped the book next to me.

"Who wants to go first?" I say coldly.

The goons come at me all at once so I used a spell that can flip them.

"Flupito"

Then I look at Malfoy and I put a sleep spell on him.

"somnum"

I looked down at my braclet and it didn't even work.

After that I took the book and ran back up to my dorm and locked it with a spell so only me and Sienna can go in or out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you guys like this chapter?
What do I need to work on or do?

Always and forever, 💞