Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

As we were pulling up to the huge castle , I can hear people whispering about me and my family but it dosen't bother me .

By now I'm used to it because they can't beat me I'm the daughter of Tom Riddle I'm also a wandless witch.(I don't need a wand to do magic)

I hopped off the boat and walked towards the cafeteria. I took a detour by going to see moaning mirtle then I headed into the dining hall and went go sit with my BFF Sienna Greenale. She is a half-blood and her family is really wealthy like mines. We have been friends since year 1 we are now in year 4.

"Ew look it's Y/N!" Says Draco. Oh how I loath this boy. I only be around him because we are in the same friend group.
"Shut up ferret boy!" I yell at him. You look around and you can hear people laughing at you're comment.
"Make me!" He says.
"OoOoooOoo" his goons say.
"Subjugale mutum" the spell slipped out of my mouth making people gasp. He tried to talk but nothing came out.

"Is he going to tell his father?"
"His father doesn't compare to Tom Riddle!"
Next thing you know Sienna grabs your hand and sits you down next to her.
"Y/N stop! Put the bracelet on!"
I have a braclet that limits my magic. I can use magic without a wand but when I'm doing spells in class I use a wand.

Dumbledore starts talking but I block it out and look down the slytherin table to see Malfoy staring at me. I just gave him a wink which made him blush, then me and Sienna started giggling.

*TIME SKIP*

It was the end of the day and time to go to to the dorms but I couldn't sleep so I but on a crop top , sweatpants and put my hair in a messy bun. Then I went to the astronomy tower. On my way up I can see someone leaning over the rail gazing into the sky. It was Draco.

"Bloody Hell Riddle, you nearly gave me a fucking heart attack!"

"Sorry I didn't know anyone was up here... bye."

"It's fine you can stay. I have a question for you."

"Ok what is it?"

"Why do you hate me?"

"I don't hate you I just dislike you with a passion!" I say sarcastically.

"How charming, I know you love me." He said proudly.

"Who said that? Not me wrong chick!" I say quickly.

"Why don't you like me all the girls like me."

"Good thing I'm not "all the girls"." I say as I  walked away and started heading towards your dorm. You slowly started to fall asleep thinking about how Draco was going to act tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter?
Wonder what will happen next chapter ...

Will Malfoy come at you or will he just leave you alone?

Always and Forever 💞