chapter 5

Chapter 5 - High Schoolers Know How to Throw the Best (Worst) Parties

Thursday: Night

America

I pulled out my phone and rolled around on my bed, deciding what to do.

Hm... anyone doing anything exciting? I scrolled through people's socials when I found a party being planned.

Ooh, I wonder what it's about. I scrolled down to see that Romania was hosting a party, and that anyone and anyone was welcome.

He had a big house, and an overall cool house, so generally everyone agreed to go. I immediately said yes, quickly sent a DM over to Mexico and her group chat, then pulled up discord. I went and got some friends on a group call, specifically Russia, Germany, Poland, SK, and Japan.

"So... you're probably wondering why I got y'all on here huh?"

"I have a feeling it's one of your horrible plans," Germany groaned.

I scoffed dramatically. "How dare you! It is an absolutely amazing plan, thank you very much."

"Anyways... Romania is hosting a party at their house," immediately I heard some giggles and groans, "so... we're gonna trash the place!"

Russia spoke up. "Blyat, I have to get my siblings on this then, add some extra fun ay?"

I laughed. "Absolutely do. Japan, can you get some of the Asian countries to come too? I'm tryna get everyone to come. I already got 'my' group, and most of the European ones are coming."

"Of course Ame-kun!"

"Great! See y'all there this Friday?" I got a couple of yeses and nods.

"Alright! Make sure you come, shit's gonna go down." I cheered and hopped off getting things ready for Friday.

It was a bit soon, especially since this week had started on a Thursday- well today- but I could make do. I made sure to add chips and sodas to my shopping list, located my drinks (ahem, alcohol), and got plenty of plates and cups stuffed into my backpack.

Timeskip; Friday, Afternoon - Evening

I grabbed all my things for the party. Hm... anything else? Oh right lmao. I grabbed a pair of shades and threw them on my face, before zipping my backpack closed. I left a quick note on the counter saying I was at Romania's house and headed out the door.

I hopped in the car, jamming along to nostalgic 2000's tunes as I sped along down the highway. I don't think people knew this, but instead or rap I actually enjoyed cringy nostalgic songs most. Some of my favorites were Friday, Hot n Cold, Just Dance, Dynamite, and plenty of others, including the occasional Cha Cha Slide and Cupid Shuffle.