Chapter 3

Kadie's P.O.V

"What movie should we watch, Cuz!?" Hailey asks.

"How about--omg---MEAN GIRLS!" I say and Hailey laughs. She nods.

"We are watching mean girls, lads!" I say and Louis says, "I love that movie!"

We put it on. I liked that my name was shared with Lindsay Lohan's character.

"We have our Kadie here, too!" Liam says and I laugh.

The movie gets to the part when Janis catches Cady at a party, and Cady says your in love with me, but I have to go get some water.

I get the water and I hope that Harry remains watching mean girls.

"Kadie." Nope.

I turn around. He will torture me every time he can. "What?" I sigh.

"Why are you mad at me, Kadie?" He says, like he actually cares.

"Like you actually care." I spit before leaving to watch the movie again. He walks after me. "Kadie." He says. "Just leave me alone, Harry!" I hadn't realized that we made it to the living room, and everyone was watching us.

I looked at Harry one more time before pushing past him into my room. I lock it and cry softly against the bed.

Having One Direction living with you when you want to avoid one of them is not a happy trick.

"2210." Hailey says and I get up and open the door.

I see Harry behind her. I almost go to shut the door but it's repelled by Hails foot.

"Talk you two, come back down when you are friends." She pushes Harry in and I sit on my bed.

He leans against the door, it's freaking hot.

(I am tired, I am usually used to writing curse words so Kadie will cuss from now on, sozzy <3)

"Why have you been avoidng me?" He asks.

"I'm upset." I saw low. "About what? What did I do, Kadie?" He asks.

"Being born." I say and he has a shocked expression.

That didn't turn out right, I meant to say being born before me but that's all that came out. He opened my door and speedwalked out. "Harry!" I yell after him. He's going for the front door. "Harry, I didn't mean it like that!" I say until my front door is slammed in my face.

I bite onto my lip. Hailey sighs.

I cry. "Aww, lad." Louis sits near me. I tell them the story.

"Oh and he took it the wrong way." Niall says and I nod.  "I'll call the lad." Niall says.

~A hour later~

A date? Nadine and Harry have been spotted again! Holy love spell!

Nadine, he went with Nadine. I gulp. "I'm going to go find him." I say. The lads follow us to Hails car, she can drive since she is 18.

I see Harry. I jump out. I don't see Nadine, yay.

"Harry." I gasp. "Kadie---What are you doing here, you shouldn't be here." He says coldly and quietly.

"I know, but I said what I said earlier wrong." I say.

"I don't want to hear it Kadie."

"Well your gonna." I snap.

"I was going to say being born before me, because I, um--"

"Hey Harry babe." Nadine walks out of nowhere.

Fucking model.

"I'll talk later." Harry says before they walk away. Fuck.

"Hazza!" Louis yells. "Don't fucking walk away when someone is trying to speak to you!" Louis said.

"I'm busy." He says and gets distracted by Nadine rubbing her hand on his chest. That's when I burst.

"You know what, Harry? I hate you, I fucking hate you because you are ruining my life! I shouldn't have to come all the way here to explain myself to you, Hope your happy!" I yell before walking back the the van. Harry stands there, frozen while Nadine continues her hand assualt.

"Damn, Kad." Hailey says and hugs me.

I am pulled away by Harry.

"What are you---"

I am interrupting when his lips crash onto mine.