Introduction

Beyonce P.O.V.

Hi Im Beyonce Giselle Knowles. I'm 28, and I'm a singer, song writer, actress, and a model. I am engaged to my fiancée Lyndell Locket,we have been together for 6 months now. Im divorced to my ex-husband Shawn Carter or you may know him as jay z, jigga man, or HOV. Me and Shawn got a divorce because some bitch claims that she was having his child. I know that's not an excuse to divorce but he already cheated on my 4 other times and I just couldnt take anymore.

Now, after my devastating divorce with Shawn I immediately jumped right back in a relationship because I felt lonely and needed some male attention. That's when I found lyndell. In the beginning of relationship was great but then he started accussing me of cheating. I NEVER once cheated on lyndell. He believes that I am still sleeping with Shawn, but Im not. Me and Shawn still have contact with each other for businesses purposes only. We still work in the studio and stuff together because me and Shawn was that power couple and we do this for the fans and wouldn't want them to be effected by me and Shawn's differences.

Lyndell rapes and beats me every night because he believes the rumors that are going around. Some one made up the Rumor that me and Shawn are dating and are always grinding on stage. Crazy right?! I dont go outside as much for a couple of reasons. One is because all of my bruises. Two is because Lyndell beats me because he thinks I'm cheating on him. Three 'cause Lyndell also don't like me gone without him,so he keeps me cooped up in this house. But right now Lyndell is gone so usually when he gone I write music. I never get the time to when he's either beating me, yelling at me or in between my legs. So yea this is my life right hopefully something better will come In my life and get me out of this hell hole that Im stuck in.

*********

Okay this is my first story and I think its starting out good by let me know what you think please!!!!!

What do you guys think?!
Vote!!!!
Comment!!!!
Share!!!!
Update coming!!!