Are you....

Bey P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning puking my brains out. I've been in the bathroom for about 25 minutes just throwing up. I tried not to wake jay but the good man he is he got out of bed to make sure I'm alright. Ugh! What could possibly be wrong with me.

Jay: bey are you sure your okay

Bey: I think I ate something you wasn't suppose to or it could just be a stomach bug

I got off the floor flushed the toilet and went to go brush my teeth. After I did all of that me and jay got back in bed. I laid my head on jay cheast and we laid in silence for a while until jay broke it.

Jay: Bey to be honest I think that you're pregnant

I sighed. "Yea I think I am too but I don't know I'll take a test tomorrow." I said.

"You promise?" Jay asked me.

"I promise." I said and sat and gave him a kiss.

             * * * * morning * * * *

Its morning and me and jay did our daily routine. Shower, eat, and get dressed.

" cmon Bey are you ready to go to the store?". Jay asked.

"No not really." I said in all honesty.

"Look Bey its going to be okay if its a baby in there or not okay." Jay said reassuring me.

"Okay." I said and jay kissed me.

We walked to the car and jay open my door for me. We were driving and I thought about something.

"Jay what if fans and paparazzi show up when we get to the store? There going to be wondering what Jay Z and beyonce are doing buying pregnancy test. Then there's going to be rumors and I Don't have time for all that." I said all in one breath.

"Babe calm down its going to be okay. I got this all under control okay."

"I guess."

We pulled up to the store and we put our hats and glasses on. Thank god nobody was in here but the cashier. We walked to the asile were the pregnancy test were. I almost passed out how do I know which test to get its so many different ones.

"Which one do I get?" I asked jay.

He looked like he was thinking for a minute.

"Grab one of each." He told me.

"What? I am not grabbing  one of each." I told him.

"Just do it its the only way to be for sure." He told me.

"And how would you know?" I asked with my eyebrow raised leaning on the cart.

I think he know what I was hinting at.

"Bey it ain't even like that." He said. " what I meant was that if you pee on all of these sticks im quite sure there all going to say the same thing. If you are pregnant or not." He told me.

I grabbed one of each test and put it in the cart. It is so many test maybe 20 of them at the most. Just the thought of me being pregnant scares me.

"You got them all?" Jay asked me.

"Yeah."

"You need anything else while were in here?"

"Yeah, but while we are in this aisle, you need to get you some more condoms." I told him.