"What is it, Izuku?" Ochako asks, smiling seeing her friend. 

"Yeah, did you find out what your quirk is?" Katski said. 

"Yeah I sure, did I have two quirks like Shoto," Izuku said. 

"Really that's awesome what are they?'' Shoto asked him as he and the others smiled at Izuku. 

"Lightning manipulation and werewolf," Izu replied with a huge smile on his face. 

"WEREWOLF!?!" the three yelled in unison with a hint of fear. 

"That's a villain's quirk, you can never be a hero with that," Katski said looking at Izuku with disgust written on his face. 

"Worthless villains get away from us," Shoto says. 

“Ew gross I can't believe I was your friend" Ochako said as she backed away from Izuku. 

"W-what do you mean?" Izuku says as he starts to tear up.

"IT MEANS YOUR A USELESS DEKU WHO DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR US" Katski says blasting Izuku in his face. 

The three then proceeded to gang up on and beat on Izuku until he had passed out from his injuries and then left him in the middle of the playground bleeding and bruised. The three then proceeded to tell everyone that Izuku was a villain and being near him would bring you bad luck so he quickly became an outcast at school. On top of spreading these rumors they started a game called hunt the deku villain where they’d chase him around and beat him unconscious.  Everyone would now abuse and belittle him, calling him names and destroying his stuff all while the teachers turned a blind eye not even acknowledging it. 

TIMESKIP ONE WEEK

Izuku has had it rough this past week but he refuses to seem weak. He has something inside him telling him he must be the strongest. He has this weird feeling that makes him feel like no matter what he can't give up or show weakness (Alphas Pride). His so-called 'friends' continued to torment and beat him any chance they got and the teachers did nothing to help they would join in on it. He tried not to let it get to him since an aspect of being a werewolf meant he had his hyper regeneration which thanks to all the beatings seemed to be getting stronger. He never told his mother about the abuse because he didn't want to burden her anymore than she was taking care of him alone or getting anyone in trouble. So he presses on no matter how bad it may seem he will not give up and will become a hero. He decided that training in secret away from his tormentors would be his best bet to achieve his goals and leave them in the dust. He decided he would use the woods since no one went there and it was relatively close to his home. While he was walking through the woods he heard what sounds like a girl crying so being the sweet cinnamon roll he is he wanted to help. As he got closer to the sound's origin and picked up the scent of the person he realized from her smell that  it was another werewolf. He followed the scent and sound to find a girl his age with Wolf ears and a tail curled up in a ball crying under a tree. 

"Hey are you alright?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. At the sound of his voice the girl flinched and backed away from him into the tree. 

"It's okay I won't hurt you. I can tell by your scent that you're also a wolf just like me" Izuku said, sitting down smiling kindly at her. Hearing this caused her to calm down a bit and relax while gazing at him questionably. 

"Are you really like me? '' she asked. 

"I am, watch this," Izuku said as he transformed into a wolf, though because he is still a child he can only be a small wolf cub at the moment. He turned in place so she could get a good look at him.