The Sports Festival P2

As Midoriya and Shinsou walk out I watch them stare at each other. The two classes seem to have some sort of rivalry....I mean I'm not surprised. Mic announces them and it's a pretty dull fight. That is until Midoriya starts walking towards the edge. What is he doing?

The boy stops and charges the purpled hair boy. I see him try and fight and just as quickly as the fight started....it ended.

Mic does his announcer thing and I cover my ears....what? This man is loud.

The rounds continue and I "ooo" and "ahh" at some things.

The two men keep their distance and I rest my head in my palms. Sero loses to Todoroki and he forms a giant pillar of ice. Overkill much...oh god I sound like Kuma.

Round one ends and I feel a vibration go off in my pocket, I look at my phone.

6messages from Kuma

6 missed factimes

6 missed calls

I grab my hoodie and stand up. "I'll be back."

"L/n you cannot keep leav-"

"It's an emergency, and I need to go....now," I say.

"If it's an emergency why not take me with you?"

I glare at the winged man and open a breach, "I'll be back in a minute." I step through the breach into an alleyway.

Little did they know, I was going to be back in 62 seconds.....to them.

I look in the alleyway and hit a building. I crater forms and Kuma steps out, "You need to go! He's waiting."

"Hand me my headpiece," I say. She throws me a silver tiara. It was a golden rim with a f/c crystal.

"You have 10 more seconds," she says.

"Okay okay, he needs to be patient the fuck!"

"3!"

"I'm almost done."

"2!"

"Oh fuck off."

"1!"

"Damnit."

I open another breach and jump through.

"SEE YA LATER!"

"YOU TOO!"

And this when our one minute starts.

I look around my surroundings. Hell, a lot more blue than you would think. Yeah, turns out a certain devil got me my 'citizenship' back.

I keep walking and drag my nails across the platforms.

I find a platform taller than the others and clear my throat alerting the man sitting at it.

"Oh y/n, you're here!"

"Shut up. I was doing something, now why do you need me?"

"Just as mean as you usually are I see. Anyways, I need you to fix and manage number 1,008,266,721 room."

I sigh, "Why me?"

"You are one of our prettiest succubi."

I groan and change into the succubus I am.

"Turn around!"

"My bad my bad."

I wrap around a cloth that covers my body and slip on two necklaces, "Okay you're good."

"Lovely. Now get to it," he says in a cheerful tone.

"Okay....Lucifer."

"Have a wonderful time!"

I wave it off and walk to the room.

A man, died from a stab to the chest....what a weak way to go. I read his sins and open the door.

He throws himself on me and I sigh...why do I do this again?

"Oh babe you're finally here," he says slurring his words. I play into the act and hug him. He grabs my ass and I scream.

A woman comes in and pushes him back.

"YO WHATS YOUR PROBLEM!?"

"I was...just...having fun," the man replies. I hum and point.

She stabs him and he dies painfully. The loop starts over and I walk out.

I walk back to the throne and give a fake kneel and get up. "Can I go now?"

"Yeah, go have fun with your boyfriend," he says not facing me.

"MY WHO?!"

"I know what I said."

I stomp off and open another breach back to the alleyway. My normal clothes come back and my succubi body disappears.

"And time!"

"How long was it?"

"Exactly one minute," Kuma replies.

"So I was in there for about an hour, oh well."

I hand Kuma the tiara and breach back to UA.

"Like I said, one minute." The men turn to me and I sit back down.

"What did I miss?"

"Todoroki using his fire quirk." I nod.

The sports festival continues and Bakugo wins. All Might comes and gives a mini congrats to each of the top three winners. I walk down and grab the mic. "Thanks for having me everyone!" The crowd cheers and I notice this one woman staring me down. I think nothing of it and hand the mic to All Might who causes an uproar of 'Plus Ultra!' and he blows it. (I know I skipped a lot but seeing as y/n is a teacher it would just be her commenting every once in a while and I kinda got bored writing this part so on to the fun stuff.)

As the festival comes to an end I leave and grab my stuff. I pull down my mask and walk back to the classroom to find...this idiot.

"Why do you keep following me?"

"Is it wrong to follow the one I love, and who loves me back?"

"Get the fuck out of my classroom Hawks, or so help you god-"

"Isn't the phrase 'so help me'?"

I grin and shake my head, "You better hope god like you more than he likes my friends or else one of us is going to meet the devil a little too soon."

I walk out and leave the man in the classroom.

"Y/n!"

I turn around to see Aizawa and I stop, what now?