Valentines Day

(doesnt follow the storyline)

I stretch and yawn, along with falling off the bed but we don't talk about that.

"Rude," I rub my head and get back up. I look around my room, somethings wrong...

"Bakugo," I snarl. I quickly get dressed and open a breach to UA.

I walk in the room, "Stop threatening your classmates!" I look in to see Bakugo holding Kirishima in a headlock.

"I'm not fucking threatening him!" I look at Kirishima, "Hm?"

"He's not really! I asked him to be my Valentine and he won't let go of me..." I sweatdrop, "Young love."

"L/n sensei?!" I look at all the girls, whom are all huddled in a group. "Yes?"

"DO YOU HAVE A VALENTINES?!" I shake my head, "I'm not too fond of Valentine's day."

Just as I say that, Aizawa walks through the door... more like slinks. He waddles in a sleeping bag and lays on the desk, "You all have a free day don't wake me up."

-Aizawa's Pov-
Go to sleep go to sleep go to sleep! Fuck!!

-Y/n pov-
I look at my sleeping counterpart.... the at the door. I see Nemuri and Hizashi peeking in and grinning. If 2+2 is 4.....

I walk over, "What did you two do now?"

"Can we go to your house after work?! We have something to do!" Why are they so giddy-

I rub my temples, "Uh sure, you know the address?"

The shake their heads, "I'll send it to you, now on you go... I have a class to teach," I look back at my students, "or stop from breaking out in a fight! Gotta go!"

-Timeskip-
I look at students in the back of the room, "Stop holding hands Bakugo and Kirishima."

"Fucking homophobe," Bakugo mutters. I turn around from fixing something.

*insert y/n staring in member of the alphabet mafia*

I sigh and pinch my temples, "I just don't want to see it. Have fun or whatever."

And the lightbulb goes off in everyone's heads.

Todoroki almost sets the classroom on fire because Midoriya gave him a flower. Yaoyorozu can't stop blushing. Mina and Denki are playing matchmaker. Sero and Iida are trying their best to keep order. Tokoyami and Tsu are bonding over animal quirks.

I look back down, I wonder what Kuma's doing.

-3rd Pov-
What Kuma is doing....

Fae.

-Y/n Pov-
I head home and breach inside. I see a text with a picture of Nemuri and Hizashi tackling Aizawa, oh you know they dead.

They say their on the way and I fix up the place. I hear a knock on the door, I open it.

"You know when you said on the way, I guess I wasn't thinking RIGHT NOW!"

"Yes yes I know, but oh my god what is that!?" She pushes her way inside and I close my door. She runs over to a pic of me and Kuma. I just want to take a nap.

"Wasnt Hizashi supposed to come too?"

"Said he couldn't make it."

She runs to my room. I follow after her, "Where are you even going!!"

She rummages through my closet, "Oh girl you body is perfect for this! You'll get all the guys."

"I don't want all the guys, I just want to sleep," I fall onto my bed.