USJ did not pass the Vibe Check

Previously:

  "Hello we are the League of Villains," the warp portal says. I roll me eyes and put on my music. "And I'm the League of catch these hands!" I ran at one of the guys, he has blue hair, and kick him in the face. I laugh and a big ugly thing comes out the portal. "Nomu get her," the blue haired man says. I shrug and he charges at me. "Hey Aizawa," he turns to me, "VIBE CHECK!"

-Narrator POV-

  Y/n  quickly plugs in her headphones and plays music. 

Music y/n was currently listening to

  While she is facing away from the villains a nomu charges at. She smirks as she breaches away from the monster. Aizawa smiles and leaves his partner to do what she does best. 

  "HEY YOU UGLY FUCK!" She charges towards the nomu and jumps over it. She grabs it by it's brains and flips it over. Everyone looks at the third pro hero. The nomu gets up and grabs y/n. She uses her quirk and blast energy through the monster. It falls and y/n stares as it begins to regenerate. "Ew," she says simply. Y/n and the nomu go at it, sending punches as each other. Y/n kicks the nomu and flips backwards. She runs again and grabs a knife out of her pocket. She runs up the nomu and stabs it in the eyes. She uses her momentum and flips the monster back slamming it into a wall. He gets up and charges at her again, this time she stops his punch with her arm, effortlessly, she turns to the monster and smiles creepily. "You almost broke my phone DUMBASS!" She grabs the monster and breaches behind the monster and kicks it in the neck breaking it. She laughs and sings along to the music. 

  Y/n looks at the nomu as it continues to regenerate. The nomu charges at her and they clash in the middle. Y/n kicks left knocking the nomu into a wall. It goes back and punches her. She slams into a wall and stands up. She laughs creepily as blood drips from her mouth, staining her mask. She looks at nomu, "You're just a puppet." She pits out blood and smiles as her quirk creates golden energy vibrations around her. She looks at her counterpart. "Aizawa," she mumbles. He looked bad. The blue haired guy from before was using his quirk on Aizawa's elbow. Y/n didn't hesitate and ran towards the blue bitch.  

  "Nomu," Shigaraki said. Before the nomu could get to y/n she turned around and open a breach right in front of her. It was breached to a dead Earth as y/n laughed. She shot Shigaraki with her quirk and kicked him in the face.....again. Shigaraki reached towards her and she leans back to dodge. He ends up disintegrating her headphones. Y/n looks up, her eyes begin to twitch as she looks at Shigaraki. Her gaze stares into his soul. The man gulps. She ran towards him and grabbed his hair avoiding his hands, she tightens her grip and she throws him in the air. She jumped at least 40 feet in the air and slams the mans back on concrete, the impact caused a giant hole in the center of the place. She got up and ran towards the other villains. All the students stood watching her, their teacher defeated almost all the villains in under 10 minutes, the others retreated after they saw what y/n did to Shigaraki. One thought stood out, could she surpass All Might?

  As All Might arrived he was startled by the image before him. All the villains were gone. Y/n had not one scratch on her. She defeated the nomu and was currently sad over her lost headphones. She got up All Might and walked towards him. 

-back with you- 

  I walk up to All Might and smack him on the head. "OWOWOW!" I smack him again, "Shut up, where the hell were you?" He sweatdrops. "You know what it doesn't matter, but I just had to use my quirk and barely had any fun. They were so weak," I say pouting. I look at All Might who seems to be confused. I walk away and pout. I'm bored again. 

  I walk home and I can't hold it anymore. I basically transform while walking through the door. I sigh and look at my phone and see an email from Nezu saying the kids have a couple days off. I reply and decide to wait for Kuma. She walks through the door an sees my mouth. 

  "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I motion for her to calm down, "We had a villain attack at UA, turns out some villains have got together to take down All Might." She nods. "Can you come up with something new I could do with my quirk?" Her face lights up, "Actually I have been thinking, what if we could somehow manipulate your powers." I tilt my head. "I mean, like what if we could create a energy outburst." I begin to think, "Yeah, I could go work on it but first I would have to start small." She nods and we go to work. I start by creating mini energy blast out of my hand.