Tits Out I Guess

"Old hag you can hold your alcohol, I'm impressed," I smile, leaning over on the desk.

She downs another shot, "Same with you youngin' Im surprised."

I pick up the bottle and pour my next glass, "Ah you shouldn't be! I already told you the entire succubus thing, tragic backstory and all," I take a sip, "the real thing we should be talking about is what you plan to do with that information. I'll trust you if I have to, but I'm not an idiot, grandma."

"I never said that dearie," she pauses, "in fact I need your help. And that power of yours could be perfect... as long as everything you told me is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth."

I smile to myself and raise my right hand, "Scouts honor."

"Alright then, let's get down to business."

I keep the crossed fingers on my left hand hidden behind my back. What? I'm not Lucifer's favorite for nothing.

She hands me a case of documents that I could conclude was what she needed help with. I look through them, not paying much attention to any of them.

That was, until something caught my eye. All the other documents had information any good enough reporter could've gotten, this one was different. I look back up, watching the corners of her mouth stretch into a confident grin.

I look back at the paper and back up at her, "What do you need me for?"

"I need you to...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I drop my coat on the couch and walk to my room. Sighing and falling onto my bed, I grab my phone and call up Kuma.

And it goes straight to voicemail.... I'm going to kill her.

I change out of my hero costume and put on some sweatpants and a shirt. I review everything that's happened in the past 24 hours.

Finding out All Might isn't as "mighty" as he seems, although I already suspected something was up with him and Midoriya.

The president of the Hero Commission spying on me, wonder what prompted her to do so.

And now me having to use said secret to investigate the League of Villains.

A long winded sigh escapes my mouth, I roll over to my back and rest my arms over my face.

"I did not sign up for this. Went from a hero to a teaching assistant... to a spy of some sort? Oh my Lucifer..."

"Spy you say?"

Speak of the devil, literally. Mr. Morningstar himself comes waltzing into my room. Half naked may I add, because this fucker doesn't know how to keep his clothes on.

"Forgive me for ease dropping, but your life is so... how do I put it... interesting now and days. I want to know more," he sits down on the edge of my bed.

I grab my phone and begin to scroll through my apps, "You heard enough."

"But I want to know more," he exclaims peering over at my phone.

"Hey- HEY!"

He snatches my phone and begins scrolling, "Oh this is wonderful!"

"Lucifer I'm gonna tear you apart," I lunge for my phone only to have him dodge and grab me by my jacket hood. My feet were off the ground at this point. I know you can lift tons but this is excessive, I happen to enjoy gravity.

"Oh come on this sounds like a bonding experience in the making," he taunts with a shit eating smirk.

"Give me back my things," I kick him in the shin and fall on the soft carpet underneath me.

"And sent!"

My eyes widen, jaw clenching, "What the hell did you just do?"

"Well in those few moments that you were in my grasp I texted some people you forgot to respond to," he bows, "you're welcome."

"LUCIFER!!"

"Was I not meant to do that?" He scratches the back of his neck.

He places my phone in my palm and I quickly open my messages. And as I expected at the top of the screen was the one person I hoped he hadn't replied to.

Shouta Aizawa.

Don't get me wrong, I had no problem with talking to a coworker... but considering it's almost 12am, on a school day, and Lucifer responded with a picture of himself to a text that said and I quote: "Did you get the new assignments printed?"

Yeah, I wanted to crawl into a hole and perish.

Read.

I blink quickly, thinking the next time I looked it would just disappear. It didn't.

"YOU IDIOT," I smack him over the head and throw a shirt at him, "WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS NAKED AT THE WORST TIMES?!"

"Some would say the best," he chuckles.

"Get out!"

I groan and look back at my phone.

Sleepyhead🐈‍⬛ is typing...

"Nope." And with that I turnoff my phone and set it on my dresser.

"Aren't you going to see what he said?" I feel Lucifer standing behind me peering at my phone.

"GET OUT!!"

"Okay okay Im going," he smiles walking out the door.

I fall back onto my bed and smack a pillow over my face, "I am too damn old to be getting into situations like this."

*Ding*

The sound of a notification catches my attention, I slowly look over at my phone. I should look, shouldnt I? I mean I could easily explain my way out of this... it was a harmless mistake... it's not like it's my fault Lucifer stole my phone. That was so unprofessional, I won't be surprised if I end up getting fired. I really don't want to open that, that's a lie. I really want to open that. Okay Y/n... man up. Stop being a pussy.

I'm going to sleep.

*Ding*

"I'll open it tomorrow..." I turn over on my side and sigh.

I have way too much to tell Kuma. This bitch better hurry up and get home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look who updated finally :)

Anyways hope y'all enjoy the chapter <33

Author J Out