Jeice X Female Reader Lemon

Start from the beginning

(Y/n)-Chan is a (height) and (weight), a very special woman that Jeice cannot get a piece of. Her smooth skin is (color), ears are (insert type of ears), (size) nose, (color) shaded pair of lips, (color) blush on her cheeks, (shape) chin, and her eyes are (color). Her hair is (color) and (length), glossy and shiny. 

She wore her usual Frieza Force uniform except she added a mini skirt to make her gender clear that she...is...a woman. Her race is (insert race name here): she came from the East region of the galaxy, raised as a cattle herder until she enrolled herself to the Frieza Force military school and endured six years of her life as one of Frieza's best soldiers alive.

She was living her happy life fine until she met Jeice at the cafe a year ago. Jeice and (Y/n)-Chan instantly fell in love at first sight. They're usually busy working with their own groups of the Frieza Force, taking over planets, and report back for a break. Whatever free time they have left, they'll spend each other's company. Today is a rather special day for the two lovers and Jeice waltz right inside her room. Since her roommate is away for work, they'll have no problems and no disturbance.

Jeice walked over to her and hugged her, and kissed her cheek. "I miss ya (Y/n)-Chan!", Jeice said gleefully. She giggled and hugged him back, "Miss you too love", she said. Once they walk over to her bed, the two just spend their time talking about how their days are, what they do, and what they'll be doing once their break is over. For only a year of dating, they did not give each other the actual "kiss" yet. That bothers (Y/n)-Chan because she needs him. Right now.

Jeice noticed the look in her eyes. She stared at him with a begging look, begging to have him touching her. Jeice smiled, "I know we only dated for a year. I just felt...that you need more time before we do it", he said blushing. (Y/n)-Chan shook her head and placed her hands on both sides of his cheeks, "Jeice, I'm ready. Take me love", and lay there on the bed. 

Jeice nods and climbs on top, looming over her. He leans in until their noses meet, their lips an inch away. Jeice took the chance and kissed her. She moans through the kiss and kisses him back. "Ah~ My love~", Jeice said excitedly as he and (Y/n)-Chan began making out. Jeice's hands grab onto her top and pull it off, as well as her (color) under armor shirt and (color) bra, her (sized) breasts sprang free.

(Y/n)-Chan moans as she feels his hands groping her tits. So, she gently pressed her knee against his groin, making him groan. But he smiled through the kiss and slid his tongue inside her mouth. Tongues flicked, danced as they explored each other's mouths, in steamy and hot tongue wrestle. He felt her hands gripping onto his armor and he took a moment to pull off his top, revealing his manly chest with a six pack abs. They both resume making out as their hands are all over each other's bodies.

Once they break the kiss, gasping for air, (Y/n)-Chan looked down and blushed; realized that Jeice's manhood is bulging through his boxers (he removed his pants during make out session). But he wasn't the only one: he also noticed that she removed her skirt and leggings, only in her (color) underwear. His eyes looked excited as he saw a wet spot on her crotch area. She smirked, "Hungry?", she asked. 

He nodded fast. "Then come get it~", and removed her own panties, tossed it across the bed. He is more excited as this is his first time looking at a woman's vagina. Once she lays her back on the bed and spreads her legs apart, Jeice leans in between them and leans his face in front of her entrance. Once he placed his tongue on her pussy hole, she shuddered in pleasure.

He pushed his tongue inside her entrance and began thrusting. He can already feel his dong throbbing for attention, but he ignores it as he continues pleasing his girl. She clenched her hands onto the bed, head thrown back as she felt her clit feel sensational warmth. She began to moan. He loves the sounds of his woman and decided to remove his tongue out and start thrusting inside her with his fingers.