Vegeta X Kakarott

Welcome to the final fifth story of book 2.5 and the finale of season 2. I will post my last announcement in the next post once I got things straighten out. And has a more restricted explanations. 

Suggested by Zeemonkie.

-This is a different story type of pairing: Instead of Goku being sent to Earth, he was with Raditz to conquer worlds while Vegeta's the one who was sent to Earth, like a reverse role. Hope you enjoy the last story of season 2.

Planet Vegeta is the world filled with the mightiest and powerful race: Saiyans. Among them are King Vegeta, the strongest of them all. They were once forced to invade this planet in order to repopulate and live. But years ago, they met King Cold, and they decided to work for him and his army, to prevent the race turning into slaves. 

They were equipped with devices and uniforms, plus earned supplies and able to live peacefully on their planet. However things changed several years later once Cold's son, Lord Frieza took over the army and became the Frieza Force's leader.

King Vegeta felt mad about this new change because he can tell that Frieza is going to make things harder for his race, especially to the new generation of future warriors including his son Vegeta the Fourth.

Few years later, King Vegeta was accompanying his son to explain the history and the glory of their powerful race. Until he immediately realized that Frieza's about to eradicate the planet and the race. Acting quickly, he grabbed his son and ran to the docking area. He quickly entered the coordinates. "Father! What's going on!?",Vegeta asked, confused. 

King Vegeta sighed, "I'm afraid our race will be put to an end. However, you must live. You must live and continue our bloodline. Don't forget about our race and our pride, son. Be strong and brave, no fear against your foes", he said. The prince is still confused, yet refuses to leave his father.

The king knew this would take longer, so he knocked him out by the back of the neck and placed him inside the pod. Once the pod entered into space, away from the planet, the planet and the race exploded. Once the planet and the Saiyans are gone, Frieza laughed maniacally. However, the tyrant knew there were some Saiyans who were away on other worlds. He decided to let some of them live for the army's benefits. Until they are no longer needed, he can get rid of them easily.

Meanwhile, a newborn called Kakarott was just born before his home planet exploded. Raditz is the only relative he has left. Raditz knows that he has to keep an eye on his annoying brother, but eventually when he's older, he can teach his sibling how fun it is to be in the Frieza Force. Both him and Kakarott are deployed to many planets as they destroyed most races and managed to sell off the planets with some survivors as a bonus pay by selling them as slaves.

Days later, Prince Vegeta's pod arrived safely to Earth, entering the atmosphere. Meanwhile, there's an old man residing alone in the middle of nowhere near the mountains. His name is Son Gohan. At an old age, all he does besides training is maintaining his own chores. 

However, he was going to bring some water to his hut; until the pod mysteriously flew past him and he turned around to see it crash landed on the ground. Gohan stared in a stoic look, "Oh my, what is that about?", he wondered. He decided to investigate.

Once he arrived at a huge crater on the ground, he spotted a strange pod. But a few feet away from the pod and in front of him is a crying young boy, only at age five. "Why hello there boy. Why are you crying? Are you lost?", he asked him. Vegeta looks up to the man and can only shake his head, "I...don't remember", is all he said. Gohan felt bad and realized maybe the boy was abandoned and orphaned.