Monna X Cabba's Twin Brother Reader

Requested by JKhola. Note- this story takes place in Alternate timeline where there's only six universes instead of twelve, enjoy.

This timeline is very different from other timelines; it happened when the Grand Zeno destroyed universes 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, & 18. Due to their rebellious attitudes, that displeases the Omni King and he immediately destroys them except the guide angels. Even if the deities of the other universes feared the ruler's power, they were lucky that they did not show any ignorance to their Omni King. 

But still, the Grand Zeno felt uneasy since he is quite ansty when he is being surrounded by twelve universes; he claimed he is being overcrowded by the expansion of the universes. Truth be told, he was planning to show a brutal decision to destroy eight more to ease his stress. However, his aid, the GRand Priest, gave the ruler a suggestion to pair a universe to a different universe as one combined universe.

That brings a smile to the Omni King and delightfully agrees. The deities are shocked; they never thought that they were forced into sharing a universe with another. But there's no use of persuading, after all: what a Omni King wants will get it. 

After the decision was made, the aid used his power to create a short pairing list: finding one universe paired with a different one. After ten minutes, things are settled. Universe 1 is paired with Universe 8. Universe 5 paired with Universe 12, Universe 2 & Universe 10, Universe 3 & Universe 9, Universe 7 & Universe 11, and finally Universe 6 & Universe 4.

The Grand Priest already used his celestial power to transport a universe to its new pairing partner, then both universes merge as one universe. However, that means two destroyers and two Supreme Kais are forced to share the same universes; and some of them are not happy with the results. But to avoid the Grand Zeno's wrath, they just isolate themselves in their own corner of the universe, avoiding each other if possible to make the universe peaceful. 

For millions of years, some deities are used to sharing the universes: some can relax while the other works, taking turns, and making sure mortals are not interfering with conflicts. Lord Beerus and Lord Belmod, sharing the same universe, don't get along so well: always at each other's backs for being disrespectful and always fighting.

But at least they agreed that one of them prefers to share then sharing a universe with one deity of destruction who they hate the most. In the six universes (6 & 4 universes), Lord Champa and Lord Quitela had it worse: Due to Quitela being a sneaky and stealing deity, Lord Champa always had to cry about it and had brutal fights with him. But the guide angels have to break up their fight before the fight itself destroys the universe.

Right now in the present time, new mortals started to travel through two different sides of the combined universe. As such, Belmod introduces Beerus and Goku to the Pride Troopers including Jiren the Grey. Surely Jiren doesn't care about making friends and thinks of Goku pathetic. Goku insisted on having sparring matches with the troopers; but that's a different story for another day (sorry folks).

Meanwhile, this takes place in the combined universe of 6 and 4. Moving further into the universe, Lord Quitela and five of his fighters arrived on Planet Sadala. They met up with Lord Champa and his five fighters: Cabba, Hit, Kale, Caulifla, and Cabba's twin brother (Y/n). Lord Quitela chooses: Damom, Gamisalas, Monna, Ganos, and Dercori. Monna felt confident that her team is going to win this tournament. However, her eyes spotted (Y/n) chatting with Cabba.

She felt her face blushing as she stared at his figure: a (height) and (weight) yet manly well-balanced muscled body. Wearing the same Saiyan armor like Cabba except he was shirtless from training with Kale and Caulifla.