DBS Gogeta X Chubby Female Reader

Requested by KatiraLovely

"(Y/n)-Chan is acting strange than her usual self", Gogeta said to himself, "What changed her into this kind of behavior?" He was hiding behind a wall at Bulma's house while watching his wife (Y/n)-Chan chatting with Bulma while holding Pan in her arms. Gogeta groaned, feeling jealous.

Years ago, Gogeta was once Goku and Vegeta's fusion. It was impossible to wish him as an existing whole being in their world, but it succeeded as Gogeta is a whole person. But since Goku and Vegeta's fusion dance is no longer linked anymore, that means they cannot fuse into Gogeta's former identity since he's starting his own life as a real man. Anyway, Gogeta is interested in having a life on Earth. Bulma helped her get a stable job as her companies mover, find him a house in a safe suburban neighborhood, and always give him any raises for his services during holiday seasons.

Gogeta found his life new and fun; but it went dull after a few months. Bulma can tell that the man is quite lonely since he is jealous of his friends having a special lady in their lives. So, Bulma set up a date for him. He was sent to a fine dining restaurant, meet many women with different sizes, in different status, and always complain how stupid he looked. He denied them all in return for being rejected. His heart cannot take it anymore; but Bulma begged me to meet one more woman. Gogeta agreed and Bulma promised that this woman is his ideal woman.

The next evening, he was going to meet up with her at the usual restaurant. He ordered his food, while waiting for this woman. He was actually nervous, afraid to be rejected in a worse possible emotion. But as his back is turned, a gentle voice speaks, "Hello, are you Gogeta?", she asked. He turned towards her and his heart beat in a warm feeling. His eyelids half closed as he saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

This woman is (height) and chubby: only having one lower flab on her stomach, small flab under her arms, chunky (not fat) thighs, big breasts and big butt. She wore her (color) blouse with her (color) skirt, (color) stockings, and (color) dress shoes. She also carries her (color) (brand) purse, and wears her necklace (insert what kind). As he looks at her face, he finds her very attractive. Her face is plump yet not too face, her hair id (length) and (color), in a (stylized) for the date, thin eyebrows, (color) eyes, her nose is at (size) size, rosy cheeks, (color) lips, and was wearing her (insert color scheme) make up.

Gogeta is dumbfounded, cannot describe how beautiful she is and felt like an idiot for acting stupid. She giggled, "You alright?", she asked. He clears his voice and smiles, "Yes, I am. May I ask for your name?", he asked. "It's (Y/n)-Chan", she answered. His ears loved the sound of her name. He stood up, pulled up a chair and offered her a seat, "My lady~", he said sexy. She blushed and sat down. He pushed her chair to the table and he sat back down. They engaged into conversation, about their lives, what they like, and what they do for a living.

(Y/n)-Chan works as a (insert job here), a decent job to pay her bills, rent, and enough to buy things for herself. But she does confess that she may be running low on money and she will be evicted if she cannot afford her rent and bills by the end of this month. Gogeta felt bad for her and offered her to come live with him. She felt very surprised and happy, her heart beat when he said it. She kindly accepted it and since then, they've been together as a couple.

After she quit her job, she moved into Gogeta's house. Both of them are happy to be together. Yet, she still felt like she needed a job still. Gogeta happily offered a job which came from Bulma, who needs a babysitter. (Y/n) calls Bulma for the job and after a few days of interview, she finally got the job. Whenever Gogeta is on a break from his job, he would swing by Capsule Corp's day care center and watch his woman taking care of Bulla and Pan. He is happy that his wife is having fun taking care of children. He almost has a tough thought about raising a family, he thinks he's not cut out to be a father. That means more money and having a more stressful life. He prayed nothing like this would happen to him.