Chapter 17- have fun

Hi guys.

So last chapter go 3 votes and 1 comment really fast but I really couldn't update because I had school going on. I still do. I'm in science class so it's going to be a really short chapter so I apologize in advance for this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet POV

*knock knock knock*

I looked at the door in curiosity. 

No one ever comes to this house. I walk slowly over to the door and look through the peephole. I take my gun, put it behind my back and open the door. 

Dimitri stands on the other side. I take a sigh of relief. He walks in and see Ryan. I freeze. I completly forgot about Ryan. Dimitri turns around and looks at me with an accusing eye.

Me: It's not what it looks like.

Dimitri: Then explain. What does it look like.

Me: Dimitri this is Ryan. Ryan is or was my best friend when I was a child

Ryan: WAS. How dare you.

Me: get over it

Dimitri: you know what. whatever have fun whoring around. Can't believe I ever liked a slut like you.

Me: you don't mean that.

Dimitri: i mean every bit of it.

He turns around and walks out the door slamming it shut. I watch the door hoping he'll come back and apologize. He never does. I break down into tears. Ryan runs over to catch me before I fall down. I continue to cry. I just let it all out.

--------------------------------------------------------

What do you think? Dimitri and Violet got into their first fight. Will they make up or be distant?

I'm sorry for the short chapter but I can't promise that they will get longer from here. 

3 votes and 2 comments for the next chapter.