1 this is supper bad prob plez comment

Nashi was stumbling along in the woods when she found someone. The person was half dead in the snow (Yes it's winter) she was drawn to him. She carefully picked him up and carried him while looking for a cave. (Please comment on any mistakes) 

 No One's POV 

 She found a cave and hurried inside she set him down and began looking around the cave for anything to make a fire with. She found a few pieces of wood and began making a fire to warm the boy up ( she had decided it was a boy) after a few tries she had a successful fire. She looked outside and decided the Storm would stop in an hour (Yes I should probably explain the scene; she was stumbling through a forest in a snowstorm, and had found a cave about the size of a one-room apartment. 

 Ok, that is what it looks like, oh I know you guys don't want me to do this but please follow @Hana874 they  have a good book

 Ok, that is what it looks like, oh I know you guys don't want me to do this but please follow @Hana874 they  have a good book.)"Wha? Where am I?" says a voice. Nashi turned around and found the boy trying to sit up. "You need to rest." She said. "And to answer your question, you are in a cave. I found you outside in the forest." The boy looked up at her and said " Oh ok. By the way, what's your name? My name's Storm." ( OK I really want to do a cliffhanger but it won't affect anyone because nobody reads this anyway. Plus I want to type some more so no cliffhanger) "Ok, nice meeting you Storm." Nashi said. "My name is Nashi, and what were you doing outside in the snow?" Storm looked confused. "Snow? But it's summer right now." It was Nashi's turn to look confused. "Huh? Then why is it snowing?" she said. Storm tried to get up but failed, groaning in pain. "You should rest, you were passed out outside when I found you."Nashi said. Storm nodded and fell into a deep sleep. 

 Storm's POV

 After I fell asleep, I found myself in a bad dream. I was in Magnolia, looking for my mom and dad. Then, it faded, and I found myself running with Nashi, the girl that found me. We were running away from something, but what? I felt myself waking up again to the smell of food. I woke up, mainly because I was really hungry, and found Nashi cooking Veggie fish next to the fire." Hey, that smells good! Can I have some?" I said, looking at the fish. "Sure ice princess, but wait until they are done." Nashi said. "Hey, why are you calling me ice princess, flame brain?" I replied. "Because any normal person would have died out there! And why are you calling me flame brain, Elsa?" she said. I am sure my eye twitched at that. "Because any normal person would be burnt sitting there, and you are practically in the flames, Squinty Eyes." I responded. It was true, Nashi was practically sitting in the fire. "Whatever droopy eyes. " she said, picking up one of the fish that just happened to be on fire. She ate the fire along with the fish!!! I must have stared, because she said "Whacha looking at Olaf?". "You just ate the fire!" I yelled. 

oh obviously i don't own FairyTail and the bold is author note sorry that this is short it prob wont get longer oh and thank @Hana874 because she edited the spelling mistakes out 

by by potatoes! :)