"What a mess of combination attack..Pathetic!"Nemes said.

And then Nemes swing her weapon around her.

"Darkness Wave!"She said and then our attack was gone just like a thin air diassapeared.

"What happen?!"

"Why its just disappeared like a thin air!"

"What kind of attack is that?!"

"Oh~..I see you pathetic elemental warriors and future rulers no nothing at all about this world..This world is not peace as what you think!..This world soon will conquer by my master!"Nemes said.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!"

Taeyoon was nowhere to be found near us instead he was flying above and about to attack Nemes.

"ASTER NO!"

"TAKE THIS!"

"YOU BRAT!"

"ASTER!!"

Nemes was about to swing forward her weapon to Aster directing to his neck.

"POSEIDON'S TRIDENT!"

Luckily Kalypso got used her armor and make a powerful shield with Aster so they wouldn't get any attack from nemes.

"I see~..You're using now..One of the powerful weapon of this elemental world!..How about we make a fight? Future water queen?"Nemes said and grabs Kalypso by the arm and sway and then slam her to the near wall.

*BBAAANNNNGGGGGG*

"KALYPSO!!"

"I'LL MAKE SURE YOU PAID FOR HURTING HER!!"Taeyoon shouted.

"ASTER STOP TAEYOON!"I shouted and he nods.

Aster then started to block Taeyoon's way but Taeyoon got angrier more and attack Aster sending him away.

"My,My~!..So we do have a love birds here after all!..You didn't inform me future water queen..You didn't tell me you're falling to a peasant like him."Nemes said.

"D-Don't you ever call peasant one of my friends!"Kalypso shouted.

"So you're fighting me again?"Nemes said.

"I've called all of the elemental rulers and they're on their way."Ms.Pavara said.

"You called some elemental rulers just to save all of you?!..How pathetic!"Nemes said.

"GO AWAY!"Kalypso shouted.

"WATER'S CURSE!"

*NOTE*
Water's Curse is one of the powerful attack from the water elemental holder and this attack causes the opponent of being fly away and take a critical injuries.

Nemes wasn't able to dodge it so she got hitted by Kalypso's attack she was being fly away and she got a critical injuries.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT ME!"Nemes shouted.

"AND HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THE SCHOOL!"Kalypso shouted.

Kalypso was started to get angrier while we we're trying to block Taeyoon's way but he even send an attack to us and keep on going forward to Kalypso.

"How about I kill you now? and let's see how strong your lovey dove is!"Nemes said.

"I'M GOING TO PUT YOU IN JAIL!"Kalypso shouted.

"Farewell~..Future water queen!"Nemes said.

"KALYPSO!!"

"NIGHTMARE OF DEATH!"

"DANCE OF THE WATER DRAGON!"

*NOTE*
Dance of the Water Dragon is a powerful attack from a water elemental holder this attack the elemental holder must be in a good breathing situation and in on focus having a normal expression and no other mix in order to do this powerful attack perfectly this attack can kill the opponent..The water Dragon water sways around the opponent's body and going in through its hole part (Ex:nose,mouth).

'Kalypso..You shouldn't done that powerful attack it will cause you to an injury..'

"THAT'S NO MATCH FOR ME!"Nemes shouted.

*BBAAAMMMM*

And there was a huge fog that surrounds them and Taeyoon was nowhere on the ground to be found.

"Y-YOU P-PIECES OF S-SH*T!..'I-I'LL C-COME BACK AND M-MAKE SURE TO E-END ALL O-OF YOUR L-LIVES!"With that Nemes disappears.

And there they was on the ground Taeyoon got collapsed on the ground while hugging Kalypso with him..

"KALYPSO!!"

"TAEYOON!!"

~END OF FLASHBACK~

'What does that Nemes supposed to mean about your combination?..Is that really a mess?..When we done that yesterday it creates a big impact to the target..But why it didn't worked on her..?'

"YOU SHOULD HAVE PROTECT MY DAUGHTER PROPERLY!"

"WHAT KIND OF ELEMENTAL SCHOOL IS THIS?!"

"YOU CAN'T ALL EVEN TO HAVE A 100% SURE OF SECURITY!"

"AND ALMOST OF THE ELEMENTAL WARRIORS HERE GOT INJURED!"

"PLEASE ELEMENTAL RULERS CALM DOWN!"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?!"

Their they was making a serious conversation and planning to solve it..

'Tyche was right!..It's going to be an end in the future we only have few months to left.'

'I have to make a move before it's to late for everyone in this world..'