chapter 1

I hate summer. So much. All the heat makes me sweat. Especially in LA. I don't see why my father and I had to move all the way out here. We were perfectly fine in London. It was never to hot. Unlike LA where you feel Like your burning in the pits of hell. I don't have the need to look forward to summer anymore since I graduated a couple years ago. But oh well. As long as my dad is happy here in LA than that's OK with me. But anyways I'm on my way down to the studio to talk with my dad since I have nothing better to do. I push open the door to the huge building. "Oh hello ms. Cowell. Your father is waiting for you upstairs in the recording booth." I hear my dad's receptionist say. " jess how many times have I told you not to call me ms. Cowell. Its y/n so please call me y/n." She smiles at me and nods her heard "sorry y/n." I nod my head and walk over to the elevator. I walk in and press the button to go to the top floor. After a few short seconds it takes me to the 5th floor. I step out and walk over to the 3rd door that my dad should be in. I barge in "YOUR DAUGHTER HAS ARRIVED." I walk over to the couch and put my feet up onto the couch so I'm laying down."y/n take your feet off the couch. I am expecting people to come in here to record and I need a place for them to sit and they can't if your taking up the whole couch." I roll my eyes and pull out my phone. "Yeah well when they get here I'll move I just walked for 2 hours here." He sat down on his chair next to the tech guy. "I don't see why you walked you have 2 cars and a motorcycle. You should be perfectly fine with driving." I just shrugged my shoulders. I put my head phones in and blast my music. Not even 5 minutes later my dad is reaching over me grabbing me and flipping me off the couch. I land with a thud. I groan on the floor. "Thanks dad I really wanted to lay on the floor anyways. Thanks for helping me." I stand up and dust my cloths off. "Y/N you said once they get here. You would get up and move... Now move." I looked up and came face to face with 5 beautiful woman. But only one really caught my eyes. "Girls this is my daughter y/n. She will be joining us today. Also I know she might look mean and intimidating but trust me she is not." I looked over at my dad faking hurt. "Well thanks dad for telling me I look mean. But anyways I'm y/n and you are?" I turn to the girls. "Oh hi I'm Camila. I really like your tattoos especially that one there." She pointed at the one on my forearm. It was for a band I liked alot. (The picture up there is my friends actual tattoo.) I smiled at her. "Hi I'm Lauren." I shook her hand." I'm normani." I also shook her hand. "And im Dinah." I shook her hand also. I turn to the other girl the shortest one. I smiled as I waited for her to speak. "I-im ally" she smiled shyly. I smile at her shyness it was cute. I reached my hand out for her to shake. When she did shake my hand I felt tingles go up my arm. "OK girls time for you to record, and y/n needs to leave to go get me coffee." I groaned and grabbed my phone off the floor. "Fine I'll get you your coffee but I am not paying For you old man." He rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket for his money. I turned to the girls. "Do you guys want something its on me." My dad looked at me. " oh so you make me pay but you offer to buy their drinks for them." I turn to him. "Its the right thing to do." He waved his hand and walked over to the tech guy.I turned and from the corner of my eye I could have sworn I saw normani and Dinah smirk at each other. "Hey ally why don't you go with y/n since you know all of our orders anyways." Ally looked at me then at Dinah. " um... Yeah but aren't I needed to record."

"Actually your not needed for a while we're doing Camila Lauren Dinah normani." My dad said from behind the booth. "Well..um let's go then." I smiled and shook my head. We walked towards the door and i opened it for her. Well... This should be fun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ENDING OF THE CHAPTER WAS IN A GOOD WAY AND IF THERE IS THE NAME DAISY IN THIS IN PLACE OF YOUR NAME I AM SORRY MY OTHER FANFIC MY MAIN IS CHARACTR IS NAMED DAISY. BUT ABYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.