Part 3

A few minutes passed and the clock struck 9.15.

The school bell rang and almost at the same time, a woman wearing a suit walked into the classroom.

She looks to be in her 20s. The suit showed her toughness and the protrusions of two mountains could be seen a little from there. Even so, my first impression is that she is a teacher who pays close attention to discipline. It can be seen from the expression on her face and the aura she emits.

The teacher stood on the class podium and looked at us with an expression that was difficult to describe.

"Ahem, good morning to all of you. My name is Inoue Nao and I'm in class D this year, I'm teaching history lessons. This school doesn't rearrange classes every year, so over the next three years, I hope I get to know all of you. Greetings, now I will ask you to read the special rules of this school and the matriculation guide in the manual that has been distributed to you beforehand. Listen carefully to what I will explain and then ask if there is anything you want. I won't answer any questions related to school again after this initial period in the future except in cases like this in the future. "

There are several things that make this school different from schools in general.

We, students, are required to stay for three years on campus and any contact from the outside world will be refused.

Family relations are also not permitted.

But even so, the school has provided various facilities that support the needs of students such as amusement parks and malls. The campus area was also like a city, you could tell that this place was a city behind the mountains.

That's right, this school is located 12 km from the capital city, and transportation to get to this place is by bus.

There is one more characteristic in this school, which is the introduction of the 'point' system.

Inoue sensei who was standing at the front began to explain in detail the updates to the rules in this school.

"Now I will give you student identity cards. With this card, you can buy anything from the shops or facilities available at this school, like a credit card. But be careful with the number of points you hold. There's nothing you can't buy with points in this school, if you have the required points then you can buy them. "

So basically, points here replace the money.

In this way, each student would start with the same amount of money and would be forced to examine their consumption habits. However, all points are awarded free of charge from the school.

"Student cards can be used by swiping them on the machine. Using the machine is very easy, so you won't have any trouble with them. Points will be credited automatically on the first day of every month. Everyone must have 100,000 Points on their card. Also, 1 point is worth it. 1 yen. Further explanation is pointless. "

For a moment, the class got a little excited.

In other words, the points system here replaces money and that is correct. And the nominal number of points is the same as the amount of currency.

In other words, for being accepted into this school, we get a monthly allowance of 100,000 yen from the school. As expected from a school run by the government.

100,000 yen is a large amount of money given to students as a monthly allowance.

"Are you surprised by the number of points awarded? This school measures students' abilities. Everyone here, who passed the entrance examination, has demonstrated some level of your eligibility. The amount of money is a reflection of your abilities. Without holding back. After graduation, however, all points will be taken back. Since it is impossible to convert these points into cash, there is no point in saving points. How the points are used is up to you. Use them for things you like or need. If you feel useless for Some of your points, you can always transfer them to someone else. However, bullying other people for points is prohibited. The school is very strict when it comes to crime. "