CHAPTER 1

Lisa's POV

This will be your last year Lisa and you will give your mom a better life than what you have now.

FIGHTING

"Lisa, where is your first class?" I turned my head on the girl beside me.

"Ow! Hi there, Mina. I'll be on room 214, BSA building and you?" She smiled and waving her schedule.

"WE'RE CLASSMATES IN OUR FIRST SUBJECT!" She said excitedly and jump on me.

"Oh my! I didn't expect that." I said and back away. We started walking while we're talking about random things.

"Lisayah, how's your work now? Does it affects your new schedule for this semester? Do you want to--" I cutted Mina and immediately answer her question.

"Oh no, I think I still have time to get rest in that schedule rather than the last time. Thanks for that." I chuckled lightly and brush her head playfully.

"That's great then. What is your plan after this class today?" She asked again.

"Uhmm. Planning on fulfilling my duties in shop then get home. I want to spend time with my mom you know." I smiled and settled on my seat.

"That's great then. Can I join, right? Please, Lisaaa." She said and clings her arm on me.

"Of course you can." I smiled on her.

After some minutes the room slowly getting full and there are three people enter the room that all of our classmate stop on what they're doing.

"Mina, do you know them?" I whispered on Mina.

She nodded her head on me. "That's Park Chaeyoung, she's very known because she's a cheerleader, kind and beautiful. The girl besides her is Kim Jisoo, a very funny girl and daughter of this school while on her side is her cousin. Kim Jennie, I didn't want to give you her bad impression but she's a snob and I didn't know she smiles you know. She's hella scary and no one dares to get close with her than the famous boys here. They are all from business course like me." She turns her head on me. "I didn't expect that you didn't know them Lisayah." She said

"House, school, store and house is only my schedules, Mina. I don't care about the others okay?" She chuckled on me.

"Hmm, can both of you get lost on my chair." I look up at the person who's talking.

"Wait us?" I asked but she rolled her eyes on me rather than answering my questions.

"As if I'm talking with them." She said. "So, can you just move and find another seat." I scoffed on what she said which made the other gasped.

"I didn't see your name here, Ms. and as far as I know me and my friend arrived here first. That means we can seat whenever we want." I answered her still not standing on my seat.

I felt someone's tagging my sleeves. "Let just find another seat Lisayah." Mina said on me with pleading eyes.

"Don't you know who we are? If I said you go find another seat you find!" She yelled on me.

I stood up "Look Ms. I didn't care who you are and who you were. But it's not right that you yelled on a person without doing anything. But because I do respect person and I didn't want any trouble on my first day I will let you pass. Let's go Mina." I said and grab my things and find another seat.

I glance on the two person on her side but they're grinning on what's her name again? Jen- Ah! Jennie right.

"Lisa, don't make any trouble again please. I can't save your scholarship here." Mina said on me.