CHAPTER 16

Jennie's POV

After I waited for Mr. Oh. I go directly to the hospital. I tried to asked and where I can find the room and they immediately told me. But I don't see Lisa inside the room. It's Jimin who's looking after auntie.

"Where's Lisa?" I asked.

"She said she'll just take some air." Jimin said and I nodded.

I look first to auntie and she's sleeping peacefully. So I bid my goodbye to Jimin and I look for Lisa. I know she's just around the hospital. Rooftop is one of the best place. So I walk towards the elevator and used a stairs up to the rooftop.

I peek inside and look for something strange until it stops on someone who's looking at the night sky. I walk towards her and sitted right next to her too.

"How was it?" She asked.

"It went great. All the preparation and all." I smile but soon faded.

"So what happened?" I asked back.

"They start again the treatment. She continuously coughing with blood. So the doctor said to start the treatment again or else it will lead to something bad." She explains not looking at me.

"I see. You know I love dogs." She turned her head on me and frown. "I saw a stray dogs earlier on my way here. They don't have a food to eat. I felt sad for them. No one's taking care." I said and turned to look at her.

"Then?" She asked confused.

"Can you give me a hug?" I asked.

But knowing Lisa she would still do it. After I heard about her plan on saying sorry to me. I knew Lisa would be my friend.

So as I expected Lisa lean on and slowly wraps her arm on me but I pushes it down and hug her instead. I felt her stiffened.

"But you're not a stray dog, Lisa. You can always say if you're sad or hurt. You can cry now. You can open up on me." I said and start caressing her hair.

After some seconds. I heard her cries and buried her face on the crook of my neck.

"I'm so wo-worried. I thought I would lose her." She said while crying.

"She won't. Auntie is strong. I know it." I said while caressing her hair. "She won't leave you." I said and she's just whimpering and crying.

I just let her cry for how many minutes until I felt her loosing her hug on me.

"Are you fine now?" I asked while holding her shoulder. And she just nodded.

"Anyway, Mr. Oh said he wanted to talk to you. But if you can't I can talk to him." I said.

"I wanted to. But I don't want to leave mom's side." I nodded for understanding.

"You sure your fine? It's cold here. We should go down stairs now." I told her.

"Thank you." She utters.

I smile. "What? I didn't here you." I teased.

"Psh. I said thank you!" She slightly shout.

"It doesn't look sincere." I said and trying to suppress my laughed.

She sighed. "I'm very thankful, Kim. You saved us again. And I'm sorry being such a jerk and idiot. Okay? Did you cleary heard it now?" She asked which made me laughed. I just heard her chuckled and stood up.

"Let's go now. I don't want to froze here. We might look like a frozen hotdogs." She said and start walking towards the door.

----------