CHAPTER 23

Lisa's POV

It's been a week since we celebrated and I haven't seen Jennie. My mom said she visited her especially the time of her check ups when I was not with her. I always goes to their company and she's still not working in there.

It's my first day in work after week of arranging my paper I am finally one of employee of the top 2 in Korea. The negative about this thing is paparazzi keeps on following me especially that I now work on their company.

I was busy typing when someone drops a paper on my table and leave. I look up saw Jennie is about opening the door. I ran to her and stop her that made my co-worker look. But instead of giving attention on them I smile on Jennie who's wearing her favorite poker face.

"How have you been? I haven't seen you for a week." I asked her.

"I'm busy, Ms. Manoban. Release my hand." She commanded.

"Did I do something wrong? Are you mad at--"

"Lisa, go back to work and stop bothering the president." CL unnie said, the finance manager.

"President?" I frowned. "I thought--"

"She'll be the next CEO. What the.. Lisa go back to your desk!" I felt someone grip on me and pulling me.

I turn to look back on where I left Jennie and she's nowhere to be found.

"Don't let CL unnie get mad at you or we'll be all dead." Somi whispered on me, one of the staff.

"I'm sorry." I said and continue checking the paper that was send on me.

Lunch break comes and I am currently eating with the people inside our department.

"Lisa, is it true that you're dating the president?" Jungkook, the assistant manager asked which made Somi elbowed him.

I chuckled while putting down my chopsticks.

"She's not. She's my friend and we've been hanging out a lot that's why some of you misinterpret by the things that you saw." I answered him.

"Are you not scared of her? She's actually looking at you with intense glare." Jin oppa said. He's the senior manager in our department.

"Well, before we became friends. We actually keep on bickering. Whenever we saw each other there's no way we wont fight." I said while smiling on them.

"My mom and dad start with that too." Jungkook said and laughed.

I became shy thinking of what Jungkook said.

"You have crush on her!" Oppa tease which made me more shy.

"Of course not! S-she's just b-beautiful." I told them.

"You're so cute." Somi laughed and pinched my cheeks. "With these red cheeks." And she laughed again which gain some attention.

I glared on her but my expression changes immediately when I saw Jennie with Kai and Hanbin. I frown while looking at where they are going.

"Woah... Who are they?" Somi asked when she turn her head looking at where am I staring.

"Jennie's suitor." And I notice the 3 of them nodded.

I saw Jennie look at our way but she then divert her attention when Somi pinches again my cheeks.

"HAHAHAHA don't embarass yourself! You should confess. Tsk." She said and continue eating.

"I told you I don't like her." I said and continue eating too.

----------

"LISAAAA!" I got startled when I heard someone shouting my name.