Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Yeah." Wei Xichen nodded.

After thanking Wei Xichen, Baili bounced upstairs. Wei Xichen didn't rush to go, but waited until the light in the living room of a family upstairs turned on before telling the driver to go home.

...

Baili thought that Wang Lao and Li Xian should have rested at this late hour, but after turning on the light in the living room, they found that they were sitting on the sofa facing each other.

The lights are not turned on this night, which is really scary.

"Junior Brother, you're back." Li Xian turned his head and greeted him blankly.

"Well, senior, brother, why don't you rest?" Baili changed his slippers and walked to sit down beside them, "has something happened?"

"Junior Brother." Li Xian suddenly covered his face with one hand in a sad tone, "I'm afraid the three of us will be squeezed in the living room tonight."

"Huh?" Baili was taken aback, and hurriedly ran to the bedroom to take a look, and saw that all the furniture inside had been blown to pieces, and only a black medicine cauldron remained in the middle of the room.

That's it.

"It's okay, it's okay if Senior isn't injured." What can Baili say, the fryer is also a force majeure factor.

Fortunately, Li Xian seemed to have gotten used to this kind of thing. He quickly walked out of depression and said to Baili: "I will clean up and buy new furniture as soon as possible. Fortunately, Master stopped in time tonight. The explosion spread, so only this bedroom was sacrificed..."

Speaking of this, Baili saw a smug expression on Wang's face, and quickly praised, "Senior is amazing!"

Although I don't know what is so good about blowing up the house.

"Junior brother, are you drinking?" Li Xian didn't want to talk to his master. He leaned forward and sniffed, and sensitively smelled Baili's alcohol.

"Well, the boss treats him tonight, so he drank a little." Baili Wusheng's eyes were a little erratic.

"Is there any problem with the work?" Li Xian asked uneasy.

"I plan to go to other places to see, it doesn't feel suitable for me." Baili Wusheng prevaricates. The real reason is that he would not tell Li Xian.

"It's okay, just look for it if it doesn't fit, anyway." Li Xian smiled and hooked his shoulder, "rest assured, even if you can't find a job, there will be seniors covering you in the future."

"Then thank you brother."

Elder Wang looked at the two juniors sitting across from each other, and the faces hidden under the beard were slightly upturned.

These two hairy boys.

"By the way, senior, I want to tell you something." Baili felt that while everyone was here, he could just talk about Wei Xichen's affairs. After all, the elder Wang always keeps himself in the room to make medicine, and he doesn't Dare to disturb.

"What's wrong with my nephew?" Elder Wang touched his beard.

"It was the person who accidentally ate Gu Ling Pill that day. I saw him today." Baili's expression suddenly became serious. "I found that the sealed medicinal power in his body would run away from time to time. I'm afraid it will happen that day. Blast and die."

"Huh?" Old Wang showed a look of surprise, "With your cultivation base, can't you completely seal the medicinal power?"

"Yes." Baili nodded, "If I didn't happen to meet it tonight, that would be bad."