Chapter 8: Liquor.

Start from the beginning

Manager Wang was in a cold sweat for a while.

"Okay, let's apologize to President Wei." Chen Yuquan snorted coldly, not wanting to make trouble because of this kind of thing. After all, his purpose of inviting Baili Wusheng over today was not to embarrass people.

"Why should I apologize?" Baili Wusheng took out the hand held by Manager Wang and said speechlessly.

The bottle was opened and the wine was poured. He thought he had done nothing wrong, and was always polite. Even his father had never enjoyed this kind of treatment, so these people were not satisfied?

"Huh?" Chen Yu was stunned for a moment, and then his anger jumped up immediately, "Smelly boy, what are you talking about?"

"I said I didn't do anything wrong, no apology!" Baili emphasized again every word. From the time he entered the door to now, he would do whatever these people asked him to do, and what else did he want?

"Haha." Chen Yuquan smirked, and then said to the other two stunned people in the private room, "You go out and leave him alone in the private room."

"This..." Manager Wang hesitated. He knew that Chen Yu was not a good waiter. It was not a wise choice to offend him. Maybe he wouldn't even think about finding a good job in the future.

"Don't hurry out!" Chen Yuquan glared at him, and immediately frightened Manager Wang that he did not dare to speak again. After leaving Baili with a self-seeking look, he pulled Xiao Zhang out of the private room.

"Manager, nothing will happen to Baili, right?" Xiao Zhang asked worriedly.

"It should be... it's okay." Manager Wang said this without confidence.

He knew that Chen Yuquan would at least dare not do anything illegal, but whether it would cause any psychological harm to Baili is unknown.

"It's terrible." Xiao Zhang couldn't help shrinking his neck, and the joy of seeing the idol before was gone.

"It's my fault." Manager Wang blamed himself. He didn't know that Baili couldn't even do things like pouring wine. If he didn't drive the ducks to put Baili on duty temporarily, then nothing would happen tonight. Will happen.

At this moment, Baili Wusheng, who was worried by the two, was staring at Fatty Chen in the private room.

It seemed that they were about to decide the outcome of this matter. Neither of them blinked, and stared at each other for two minutes without accepting the defeat. In the end, Chen Yuquan lost the battle first.

"Boy, do you know who I am?" Chen Yuquan rubbed his sore eyes and asked.

"I don't know." Baili answered without hesitation, "No matter who you are, truth stands on the side of justice."

"Nani?" Fatty Chen suspected that he had misheard, or that the child had a problem with his head, so he said viciously, "What kind of shit, did you take the wrong medicine?"

"Mr. Chen, I think it's forgotten." Baili Wusheng, who had been silent on the sofa, finally said, "It's just a small matter, and you can't embarrass a child."

Baili Wusheng looked towards Baili and said with a smile: "Next time, remember not to fill up the red wine, just one-third of it."

"I know." Baili suddenly nodded obediently, and smiled at Baili Wusheng, "It is indeed my fault, I apologize to you."

Respect is mutual. Since Baili Wusheng pointed out his mistakes and forgave him, he can't be scornful. If he apologizes, he should apologize, but if others want to point fingers at him, they just can't.