Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, don't rush to get angry, now the key is that the medicine is gone." Qin Chu said with a headache.

Before Wei Xichen came back, they had obtained permission to turn over his bedroom, but they could not find the bottle of medicine. After asking the nanny, she also said that except for the vase fragments on the floor, she did not throw away anything else. .

Wei Xichen frowned and thought about it for a moment. He didn't seem to have seen the bottle of medicine since he woke up in the morning.

"I'm sure I didn't see it. If it wasn't thrown away, it was taken away." Wei Xichen looked at his brother subconsciously.

Wei Xiyuan: "I swear to heaven! If I steal it, my family will die!"

Wei Xichen: "..."

The curse was so severe that Wei Xichen had to believe him.

Helplessly, the three of them had to look through the bedroom again, but they still couldn't find anything, and even the express box disappeared. This is a bit unusual. Could it be that a thief came in after he and his brother fainted last night ?

But you shouldn't just steal a bottle of medicine, right?

"I see!" Wei Xiyuan's inspiration flashed, "It's those three ghosts last night!"

Wei Xichen slapped him and staggered, "Nonsense! It's all about you, go to sleep!"

"Brother, how can you do this? I am not worried about you." Wei Xiyuan stared at him accusingly.

Seeing that the two brothers were about to quarrel again, Qin Chu hurriedly settled the matter and pulled Wei Xiyuan away from his brother, "Well, you don't have to worry too much. I checked your brother before and everything is normal, but to make sure, I'll draw another blood later."

"That troubles Brother Qin." Wei Xiyuan knew he was wrong, and finally he was not guessing.

"By the way, do you remember the sender, address and phone number of the express? If you know this information, you can check it." Qin Chu thought about it.

"I remember the sender was called the patriarch of the strongest cultivation family. The address seems to be some county in the province. I don't remember the number." Wei Xiyuan hesitated and said.

"Anonymity is a bit troublesome, but the express company must have a record. If it is not specifically sent to you by the other party, it is likely that the express delivery is wrong." Qin Chu said to Wei Xichen: "Find a way to contact the express company. , Maybe you can find something."

"That's the only way." Wei Xichen nodded, feeling exhausted physically and mentally, "It's getting late, you can stay overnight. If you have something to solve tomorrow."

"Then bother." Qin Chu said with a smile, actually if possible. He even wanted to go home and have a good sleep.

...

Baili Wusheng didn't know how the bad youth group would end up in the end. After returning home, he eagerly proposed to Li Xian the idea of ​​going out to work.

"It's really necessary to find a job. After all, you came to experience it." Li Xian picked up the phone and flipped through the recruitment website. "Brother, what kind of job do you want to find?"

"Make a lot of money." Baili blurted out without thinking, work, isn't it just to make money, or who would do it.

"Okay." Li Xian nodded, and after turning over the phone for a while, he handed the phone to Baili, pointed to the screen and said: "Uu club recruits security guards with a monthly salary of 8,000. I think this is not bad."