A Next Generation Legend: Part 17 [Class Trial]

Start from the beginning

"Sakura died up at the lab, right?" Chihiro asked "then, all we have to do, is figure out why she was there in the first place, and the time she was killed should become clear to us!"

I really hope I'm right about this...Chihiro thought the reason why Sakura was up at the lab should reveal, at least, the time in which she was killed.

[Non-Stop Debate]

🔫State of Sakura's Body

🔫Open wiring

🔫Empty Bucket

🔫Sakura's arrangement with Taka

🔫Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Makoto: Why Sakura was up at the lab...

Makoto: ⌖will reveal when she was killed? ⌖

Makoto: I'm failing to see the connection...

Yasuhiro: ⌖She was probably lured out by her killer! ⌖

Yasuhiro: Like how Leon and Hina were!

Junko: Don't you think we'd have learned by now not to trust anonymous notes?

Junko: Besides, we didn't find any

The contradiction is obvious, but I need to find the right evidence to refute it with...

Makoto: Why Sakura was up at the lab...

Makoto: ⌖will reveal when she was killed? ⌖

Makoto: I'm failing to see the connection...

Yasuhiro: ⌖She was probably lured out by her killer! ⌖

NO! THAT'S WRONG!

"There's nothing to indicate that Sakura was lured out," Chihiro said "so it's more likely that...she went to the lab of her own accord!"

"She went to the lab willingly then?" Byakuya asked "why would she do that?"

"You missed it Byakuya, because you weren't in the dining hall yesterday," Chihiro explained "but Taka came in looking exhausted, and that's when Sakura told him..."

"Very well. I assume you're going on another shift tonight," Sakura said "but tomorrow morning, after it's over, meet me up at the bio lab on the third floor. I want to discuss possibly joining you and lending you a hand on the shifts, so we can cover more floors."

"I...I suppose I would like that...if you do not mind..." Taka considered.

"That's right!" Makoto remembered "Sakura was going to ask Taka if she could help him with his night shift!"