Chapter 1

"Daaaad!" y/n yelled at her father while he was tickling her.

"Daaad! Stooop!" y/n couldn't stop laughing and started hitting him with her legs.

"Okay, okay. But you have to admit that you liked that" laughed Tony, with a smirk playing on his face.

"Nope. Not even a little bit" said y/n roughly, getting out of the living room and heading to the kitchen, trying not to smile.

"Jarvis, when is my meeting?" asked y/n very serious this time.
"Your meeting is going to start in one hour, Miss."

"Thank you Jarvis. Tell dad that he has to drive me there. My car is at Peter's house."

"Miss, unfortunately your father can't give you a ride. He is leaving for a meeting with Pepper and agent Coulson in five minutes. "

"Oh god dammit dad! Couldn't you tell me you have a meeting today?!" y/n stormed out of the kitchen and to Tony's office.

"What happened?" said Tony with a surprised look when y/n almost ripped the door off.

"You didn't tell me you have a meeting. How am I supposed to get to my meeting if you can't give me a ride?!" she said breathlessly

"Can't you just ask someone to do it?" said Tony, not even caring.

"This is why I have a mother and a father but looks like they have more important things than taking care of their daughter!"

"y/n, you're 16. You can take care of yourself. You know that better than I do. Just ask Peter or Austin. Or take the bus."

"fine" y/n sighed and left the room.

"Jarvis, ask Peter and Austin if they can give me a ride in 40 min to the meeting please."

"Yes miss. I'll communicate you when they'll answer."

"Thanks buddy"

She went upstairs to her room and started looking through her closet, trying to find the perfect outfit for an office meeting. She was going to meet some important people and she wanted to look presentable and make a good impression. She finally chose a white shirt with some black dress pants and a matching jacket. She took a shower, did her makeup as professional as she could and finally clipped her hair up in a bun.

"Jarvis, did any of them answer?" said y/n a bit nervous.

"No miss, not a sign from them"

"Oh really?! I hate both of them. I mean, common. What are friends for?!" she yelled frustrated while going to the garage.

"I guess i'll just have to take Cap's car since it's the only one in here" she sighed, taking the keys from the key holder and getting inside the car.

"Let's hope I won't get into an accident with this car or he's gonna hate me for the rest of my life." she sighed, turning the car on and getting out of the garage.

y/n turned on the music and started singing.

"Miss, there's an incoming call from your father" announced Jarvis

"Answer. Hey dad" she couldn't even finish her salute because Tony interrupted her.

"y/n we don't have time for that. Change the route and come at the tower right now!" he said in a hurry.

"Well that's a bit rude for you to interrupt me like that but why exactly should i come there? I have a meeting I need to attend. People are waiting for me" she said calmly and trying not to raise her voice.

"y/n, this is an emergency. I can call the people and tell them you'll come another time. But you have to come at the tower right now. End of discussion. We're waiting for you." Tony closed the call, leaving y/n confused and angry.

"Jarvis, let the people I had to meet know that I'm not coming anymore and ask them if we can reschedule." she sighed, turning back and driving to the tower.

"Yes Miss. There are two new messages from Austin and Peter. Should I play them?"

"Oh so they're alive! Yea, let me hear..."

"Okay Miss. Here is the message from Peter. 'Hey I'm really sorry i couldn't come and give you a ride. I had some project to do and i forgot to check my phone. I'll make up for it. I promise'"

"Of course...always sorries and sorries. And Austin?"

" 'You are fantastic. Why didn't you tell me you took my dad's car? I would've came with you. Sorry for the ride but i didn't have a car anyways so I couldn't help you. But next time, just give me a call. I've been wanting to ride that car for a while.'"

"And this is what i needed. Oh how much i miss this guy." She laughed and then the gates opened for her to park her car inside the tower's garage.

"Hey Jarvis, where's everyone?"

"Tony and your mother are on the last floor, Cap is in his office with Romanoff and Dr. Banner and Fury with Coulson are on their way to your parents."

"Thanks bud. You're a life saver" she got out of the car and took the elevator to the last floor.

"Oh, y/n, you're here. Good, now we can start." Said Tony when y/n got out of the elevator.

"Start what?" asked y/n confused, looking from Fury to Coulson and back to Fury.

"We need to talk ,y/n. Why don't you sit down?" said Coulson in his kind tone, showing her to sit down on one of the chairs at the table.