Chapter 5

"Mr., Miss., We're here" the driver announced.

Austin got out of the car, and headed to the other side to open y/n's door, but she already did it, getting out by herself. He closed the door behind her and gave her his hand, but she refused it.

"What's wrong?" he whispered.

"Nothing, I'm just nervous" she said while walking, not looking at him.

"It's not just that. Y/n I know we haven't seen each other in years but I know you better than anyone. Tell me?" he asked.

"Fine" she sighed "It's true. You know me better than anyone else, and sometimes I feel like I know you, but then I realise that I actually don't. These years while you were gone, have been like hell for me. Dad had tons of work to do, so I had to spend most of my days alone, either in my room, or working on the Iron Suits. And now that you're here, everything seems different. You're back, and I've missed you like hell of a lot, but I'm just afraid that something will happen again and you'll have to leave again, so I don't want to get too attached. Dad taught me that too." she sighed, looking down at her feet.

"Hey, look at me" he took her hands into his.

"Y/n, look at me" he touched her chin, making her look at him.

"I promise I won't leave, okay? Maybe things will happen, and I'm afraid too, but I'm never going to leave like that ever again. I promise. That was a stupid thing, and I was little. I didn't know much. I'm sorry." he hugged her, and she tried not to cry. After, he kissed the top of her head, and released her from the hug.

"So are we cool?" he smiled down at her.

"Yeah, I guess we are" she took his hand and started walking again to the elevator.

Everything in the building was decorated with crystal, making it look very sparkly but also equally beautiful.

When they stepped out of the elevator, someone showed them the way, and led them to the dining room.

"You ready?" Austin smirked

"I'll never be. But better now than never" she smiled and he opened the door, leading her inside.

The room, was GORGEOUS. It was a pale pink, with different sculptures made of gold, and some beautiful bordures of the same material, framing the walls, on which some beautiful pictures were perfectly painted.

"Wow" y/n and Austin whispered at the same time, and smiled at each other.

In the middle of the room, was a big wood table, full of food and also full of people around it.

"Guys, they're here" Nat announced as the door closed behind them.

"Hey you two,welcome to the feast" Tony welcomed them, and pointed to two chairs somewhere in the middle. "Take a seat"

Austin helped y/n sit and then took the sit next to hers. On y/n's right, was sitting a brown haired boy, looking older than her, with a very defined body, and green eyes. Meanwhile, next to Austin was another boy, looking smaller than him, with light blonde hair, big round glasses and brown eyes.

After a few seconds of silence, everyone turned back to their conversations.

"So, you must be y/n" the guy next to y/n whispered.

"I'm James, Clint oldest boy" he smiled and extended his hand to shake hers.

"Sorry, um, I don't do that" she smiled back and then turned back to Austin.

"What's with so many people? When I heard about meeting the kids of the Avengers, I thought about 5 or 6 teens, not a table full of people." she whispered, scared.

"Shhh, calm down, it's gonna be fine." he assured her, smiling. He took her hand under the table and held it there in his, calming her down.

"Thanks" she whispered back.

"So, you two must be Austin and y/n, right?" Thor asked, with his beer glass in his hand.

"Yes, that's us" Austin answered.

"How about you all say something about you? That way it'll be easier for everyone to remember names and all that?" Tony proposed.

They all seemed to agree so it started.

The first girl on their side of the table started. She had blonde hair and blue eyes from what y/n could see.

"My name's Ava, and I'm Thor's daughter. I'm 16 and i guess that's it" she then sat down.

"My name's Chris and I'm Nat and Banner's kid. I'm 17 and for those wondering, yes I have the same green problem as my dad." y/n gave Austin worried looks.

Then the boy next to y/n stood up and started talking.

"My name's James and I'm Thor's son, Ava's big brother. I'm soon to be 17" then he sat down.

Y/n got up and Austin grabbed her hand under the table again, to calm her anxiety.

"I'm y/n, Tony and Pepper's daughter, and I'm 16." she quickly sat back down. Austin gave her an assuring smile then stood up.

"I'm Austin, Cap's kid, and I turn 17 next week"

Next one

"Name's Michelle, I'm Clint's daughter and I'm 16"

"Mike, Michelle's brother, we're twins"

"My name's Max, and I'm Wanda's kid. I'm almost 16."

"My name's Elizabeth and I'm Bucky's big daughter" she laughed "16, and this girl next to me is my little sister. She's 14"

"Looks like I'm the last one so yeah, I'm Tom, 17 and I'm Ant Man's kid cause I bet that none of you know his name" he laughed than sat down.

Thor placed his glass back on the table, ready to get up and say something, but just then, someone entered the room, holding a backpack in his hand.

"I am so so sorry guys. I had school, and couldn't come earlier. Hope I didn't miss much" he quickly took the seat next to Tony, shaking his hand.

"Son, you missed the most important part, but now, do stand up and tell us something about you" Thor said, a bit annoyed for being interrupted.

"Oh yeah, I'm Strange's boy, Ben, and I'm 17 if that's what you wanted to know"

"Thanks kid" Tony stood up, Thor growing more and more annoyed.

"Thor dear, I'm sorry but you better calm down. We don't want this building to catch fire" Tony said while moving his hands through the air.

"Okay so now that you all know each other, let's move on to the fun part. JARVIS, turn off the lights and show me the pictures.

The lights were turned off, and some pictures started showing up on a big screen on the wall."

"This, my dear friends, is your future"