Chapter 3

"JARVIS, call y/n and tell her to turn that music down or I'll blow her" Mark yelled while working on some files.

And, yes, Mark is y/n's big brother but he's not into fighting and decided to step away from that and follow more of what his mother used to do. He wants to be a lawyer, but living in a house with two freaks, a frustrated mother and having college assignments was not that simple.

"Sir, y/n is calling. Should I answer?" said JARVIS a few seconds later.

"Yeah" Mark sighed.

The music started blasting through the whole house and then y/n started talking "I'm training. And the music stays just how it is. It's the adrenaline. I need it" then she started punching the box bag.

"Yeah? Well I'm working right now, and I'm sorry for interrupting your weird training session but my future depends on these papers so you better turn that music down."

"Pff, if that's how it is, than the universe's future depends on my training so you better stop studying that shit and leave me alone." Then she ended the call and started punching the bag until it flied to the other side of the room.

"That Was. Wow." Austin smiled with a surprised look.

"That's just anger" y/n simply said, taking off the bands from around her wrists and hands.

"So how many do you make fly per day?" he laughed

"Usually 3 or 4. Depends on how much I train"

"Uh thank God I beat you at something" Austin said, hopping on the table.

"Is that so? How many do you make fly?" y/n said, with her usual 'I don't believe you' look.

"Well, usually 5 but you know, depends on how much I train" he winked and hopped off the table.

"What are you here for?"

"Dad got some stuff to do and dropped me off here. Gonna sleep the night here. Hope you got a bedroom cause I won't be taking the floor. " He laughed while they started heading for the elevator.

"Yeah, we got more than one. But you gotta choose. It's either the couch with dad, the room next to mine or the room next to Mark's, tho I won't recommend the first and last option." she smiled, pressing the 3rd floor button.

"Then i guess I'll have to choose the 2nd"

"Guess so" she winked, stepping out of the elevator, heading to the kitchen.

"Miss, your father would like to see you in his office. He says it's urgent" JARVIS announced.

"Oh great" she sighed "I'm coming. Can you wait here?" she turned to Austin.

"Can't promise"

"I hate you" she rolled her eyes and started running back to the elevator and to her dad's office.

"So what's the deal?" she said, taking a seat in the chair in front of his desk and propping her feet on the desk just like he was keeping them.

"Not much, just you and Austin gotta meet someone." he said checking something on his computer.

"And who's that?"

"The rest of the Avengers family?" he smiled, taking his glasses off.

"First, you did that thing with your glasses just to make it more dramatic right?" she laughed

"Yup, did it work?"

"Eh, better than last time. Keep practicing"

"Thanks."

"And second, this is a hell lot of good news" she screamed

"I gotta go tell Austing. When? Where?"

"Jarvis knows"

"Okay. Bye. Thanks" she slammed the door behind her and raced to the elevator, almost falling.

"Austin! Austin! Where the hell are you?" she started screaming and running through the 3rd floor's corridors trying to find him.

"Jarvis, where on earth is Austin?" she asked

"In this building, miss" Jarvis answered.

"Are you kidding me? I know that. WHERE in this building?" she said frustrated.

"In the kitchen, miss, he's drinking milk out of the carton."

"That son of a bitch. He's so dead" she started running to the kitchen, scaring the shit out of Austin.

"What is wrong with you! I almost had a heart attack!" he jumped, hiding the milk carton behind his back.