I was in my room, getting ready for the game. I had put on Ethan's jersey with a pair of shorts. The shorts were barely seen as the shirt was super long on me. My hair was open and curled in the back. I had my regular makeup on and a pair of white sandals on. "You ready?" Ethan asks as he comes in. "Yeah." I say and turn around to face him. Ethan's eyes widen when he sees me and he gulps, making his adam apple pop out. Do I look bad or...? "Is everything okay?" I ask him. "Yeah... um are you wearing pants?" He asks awkwardly. "Yeah." I answer, lifting my shirt up a bit to reveal the shorts. "Right. Are you sure you wanna wear that? I mean you look good but..." He trails off. "But...?" I ask him. "Guys might be all over you." He mumbles. The moment he says that I burst out laughing. Yeah right, guys all over me? Sure, as if that is possible. "Why are you laughing?" He asks. "Wait, you were serious? I thought you were kidding." I say as I stop laughing. "Come on Amelia, of course guys are gonna be over you! Why do you underestimate yourself so much? Amelia you're beautiful, very beautiful for a matter of fact!" He says in frustration. Did he just call me beautiful? My heart is literally pounding and I feel butterflies flutter in my stomach. "It's fine Ethan." I assure him as I pick up my phone. "Fine." He mumbles.

The game was not at our school, it was at the other team's school which was 20 minutes away from home. "I can't leave you alone, not in that dress. God, I will ask Andrew to ask Madison or someone to sit with you." He says as he parks in one of the spots. "Oh hell no! Madison is in Valentina's group. Plus why would Andrew ask Madison. They are broken up. It's been long since they broke up." I say. "Well, they are still friends. Good ones in fact. Plus Madison is not that bad, she is nothing like Valentina. I am sure you guys would be great friends." He says as he turns off the ignition. Wait, does he like Madison? I mean it only makes sense if he does. She is pretty, she is amazing and perfect. Her smile is gorgeous and she is really nice. Oh my god, Ethan likes Madison. I feel a pang of jealousy in my stomach, I wish Ethan liked me, but you never always get what you want now do you. "You like Madison don't you?" I ask as I put on a sly smirk covering up my real feelings. "What?!" He says as he looks at me as if I just asked him if he is human or not. "I mean she is just like how you described the girl you like!" I say. "Maybe." He shrugs and goes out of the car. So I was right. He does like Madison. Why does it feel like my heart just broke into pieces? I sigh and open the door and walk out. Ethan probably just wanted me to wear his jersey to make her jealous, now he wants her to sit next to me so that she sees it. They would be a cute couple though. I mean both of them are good looking, are popular and might be quite similar. They could be the power couple of school.

Ethan and I make our way into the school. I notice some guys looking at me and I feel awkward and uncomfortable. No one has ever looked at me this way. "Told you didn't I?" Ethan whispers into my ear as he puts his hand around my waist, probably to tell them to back off or something. We make our way to the field and Ethan looks around for Andrew, when he spots him he screams his name and motions for him to come towards us. "Can you ask Madison to sit with Amelia? I don't really trust the guys around here." Ethan says to Andrew and I roll my eyes. "Yeah sure." Andrew says as he takes his phone out, probably to text Madison. "She is coming." He says after a few minutes. Ethan gives him a nod as he looks around. Soon I see Madison walking towards us. "Hi! I am Madison." She says as she brings her hand out for me to shake. "Hi!" I say back with a fake smile. "Okay. Now that this is set I need to go to coach he is calling me. See you later Amelia." Ethan says and plants a quick kiss on my cheeks before running off. Andrew runs behind him. "So... You wanna get a seat?" She asks me. "Sure." I shrug. I can't hate her, I mean she did nothing, maybe we can be friends?

We both find pretty good seats in the front and sit. "So, Amelia... Are you and Ethan dating?" She asks me. "Nope. We are just best friends." I tell her. "Oh. But you're wearing his jersey and he kissed you on the cheek." She says. I guess she is getting jealous, maybe Ethans plan is working. "Yeah..?" I say. "You guys would be a cute couple though. I mean anyone can tell you guys like each other." She says. Yeah right, Ethan liking me? Never.Gonna.Happen. "Nah, he doesn't like me." I tell her. "Okay. But do you like him?" She asks me. "Yeah, I do but he likes some other girl." I say as I look towards her. Wait, why am I telling her this? I mean we are not even friends! "Are you sure?" She asks me. "100%" I say as I go back to looking at the field. When will this game start? "I have been meaning to ask you for quite a while now.. Would like to be friends?" She asks out of nowhere. Wait what? She wants to be friends with me? "What about Valentina and Nicole?" I ask her. I mean those people hate me. "Yeah... We are not really friends anymore." She says. "Why?" I ask. "We got into a small argument about something and I left the trio. It was the wrong crowd for me and I realised it now. I always wanted to be your friend though, but both the girls held me back. I didn't like the way they controlled me so I left the trio..." She trails off. "Sure. I would love to be friends." I smiled. She smiles back at me and then we both look at the field cause the game was about to start.