The Vampire's Seductress

I turned towards the street, a plan barely forming in my head before I made my next action. I pressed my body against Brendon's, trying to seem as slutty as possible. It was hard though, because Brendon's kind of tall and I'm pretty short, so my head barely reached his chest.

I pointed to the man with the cigarette. "I can bring him to you, and let you eat him instead of me, and then-"

"Let you go? I don't think so." He meant towards my neck again.

"No!" I turned around in his grasp, facing him to the point that our faces were mere centimeters apart. Perfect.

This time, I made my voice as seductive as possible, "You spare my life, and I'll go wherever you want me to, and I'll do whatever you want." I undid the top few buttons of his shirt. He was wearing one of those hideous suits that all of the Dandies are required to wear.

Brendon's head rolled back and his eyes closed. He slowly parted his lips and whispered, "Okay."

I pushed off of his chest and abruptly turned to where 'Cigarette Man' still stood.

As I took the few steps to the outside of the alley, I created my character.

"Sir, sir, can you help me?" I let the tears flow down my face. The turned a gave me a quizzical look. "My dog, Max, he- he ran into this a now I-I can't find him!"

I wracked my body, fake sobbing. The man pushed off the wall and extinguished his cigarette. He followed me into the alley as I hysterically described and searched for 'Max'.

I led the man right in front of Brendon. Brendon pounced out of the shadows and sunk his teeth into the smoker's neck. With a single, ear splitting shriek, the man fell limp.

Brendon looked up at me and released the corpse. His eyes no longer showed hunger, but longing and fear. A loose drop of blood still lingered on his bottom lip. I hesitantly stepped closer to him, allowing our bodies to once again press together, and slowly wiped the blood from his lips.

His chocolate eyes caught my purple ones and I instantly knew what he was doing. Hypnosis.

I tried to avert my gaze, but my eyes seemed to be magnetically connected to his. It was no use, he had me hypnotized.

Then he whispered softly, "Sleep."

And I did.

••••••••••••••

Thanks so much to my two commenters and my one voter!

I'd love more comments and votes!

Comment/Vote?

Don't be a silent reader!

Hearts&Music,

Shout XO