The Vampire's Seductress

I was lost. Lost! On the streets of Chicago at midnight! I was just looking for my brother's house. But me being the navigationally challenged girl that I am, ended up on the completely other side of town.

I clutched my All Time Low hoodie closer to my body, trying desperately to block the chilling wind from my skin. I noticed gangs of men leaning against the buildings; their eyes followed me curiously hungrily. My heart sped up, along with my feet.

I looked to my right, noticing a group of guys staring at me. The guy in the middle, the biggest one, nudged the second biggest one and pointed to me. The second guy pushed off the wall and started walking towards me.

I sped up, but so did the man. I broke out into a run; my Nike's bouncing off the pavement. My heartbeat quickened. I glanced behind me, the man was awfully close, but he seemed... distracted. His eyes often wandered to the sky and the buildings. I took this as my chance to escape.

Thinking quick, I cut to my left, running into one of the alleyways. I kept running, in fear that the man was still behind me, until I ran into something someone. Their arms immediately found their way around my waist.

"Dinner came to me tonight." The person's silky voice filled my ears.

"D-Dinner?" I stuttered. I had always had excellent night vision, so I could very vividly see the man's elongated fangs. His shaggy brown hair fell slightly into his gorgeous chocolate eyes.

He smirked and moved his fangs towards my neck. I looked around for someone to help me. All I saw was a man smoking a cigarette. Panicked, I lightly pushed the vampire back and said the first thing that came to mind.

"Wait! I have a proposal!" he smirked at me, his eyes glistening with mischief.

"Okay, um... your name! What's your name? Wait! Don't tell me! I can guess this!" I was rambling, trying to by some time for a plan to form. "Jason! No, Brian, no... It starts with a B, um... Braden? No, Brendon! Your name is Brendon!" He nodded his head, looking shocked by my correct answer.

"Your proposal?" He asked. "Or should I eat you now?" I backed away as he reached for me again.

"Woah! Hold on there fangy!" I looked into his lust-filled eyes. That's when a plan popped into my head. I took in a deep breath, knowing I was about to do the most idiotic thing I'd ever done.

••••••••

Sorry it's so short! I promise the other chapters will be much longer! Comments? Please?

Don't be a silent reader!

Hearts&Music,

Shout XO