"NO MONEY NO DEAL!", the villain huffed, slamming the table as chisaki was extremely irked by the man's nasty hands touching his furniture.

"AND WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!", the male shouted, pointing at kisa who had immediately shut the door.

before kisa could even answer, chisaki glared at the girl, with some of the eight bullet members worried for what's to happen next.

"kisa, didn't chrono inform you that I was in a meeting?", chisaki darkly asked.

"ah, so this is your bitch. honestly overhaul, if you would've mentioned her sooner, perhaps I would've been more willing to trad—"

"really? so you're saying that you'll be willing to trade if I go home with you?", kisa interrupted, to which the villain aggressively nodded.

"mada—"

kisa glanced over at mimic, who had swiftly shut up from the woman's glare.

sauntering over to the villain, his subordinates immediately raised awareness, only to be waved off by the head of the villain group.

"you're saying that you can handle me? I must say, I must be highly pampered to be satisfied", kisa stated, crossing her arms as she gave the man a small smile.

"of course!! as long as you give me a chance, I can prove that I—"

"that's great!!", kisa fake smiled, clapping her hands together.

the girl then took a seat beside the villain, to which he had placed his nasty arm around the girl's waist, making chisaki flinch.

kisa looked at the man with the most welcoming face she could muster, even going as to cupping the man's face with one of her hands.

"overhaul, is this alright?", nemoto whispered, to which chisaki had clenched onto the files so tight that it would've perished if the man had used his quirk.

"you know...I'll offer you two choices. one, you live and hand over your people...or two, you hand over your people and...die", kisa whispered into the villain's ear.

"what are you—"

kisa's long nails were dangerously close to the man's neck, making the male sweat with anxiety as he stuttered over his words.

"p-p-please!! I'll give you as many diamonds, money, anything!!", the man bargained, to which kisa had given the male a sickly sweet smile.

"tell them to stand down", kisa commanded.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR THE WOMAN?! STAND DOWN!!", the male shouted, to which his men had immediately taken many steps away.

"good...good..so obedient you are", kisa chuckled, slitting the man's throat in one go and making his useless body fall onto the now dirty floor.

"y-you...you said..."

"oops~ I chose the second choice", kisa laughed, to which the villain's men had flinched in fear, watching the mad woman in front of them unfold.