𝒄𝒉. 1

chapter one;

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

chapter one;

━━━━━━ "PLEASE GET OUT OF BED!!", KAORU WHINED, trying to pull his second oldest sister off the bed by dragging her by her ankles.

tamotsu kisa, the second oldest and daughter of the family, just simply flipped to the next page of her magazine.

just because there wasn't any technology or wifi in the yōkai world, that didn't mean that they couldn't use certain human items.

     kisa yawned as she continued skimming through the colorful article, oohing at the new jewelry that matched her very own brilliant yellow eyes.

     "father's going to get madddd", the little boy said, knowing full well that kisa wasn't afraid to go against their father.

     after all, kisa wasn't very fond of her father, nor any of her family members, excluding kaoru.

     "so let him. maybe he'll die faster if he gets mad more", the girl replied, moving her long black locks away from her face.

"don't say that...", kaoru pouted, to which kisa had momentarily glanced up, waving her hand to signal for the little boy to come hither.

kaoru sighed as he plopped onto kisa's bed and laid beside her, reading through the magazine that was supposedly so interesting that she had refused to attend the feast.

"aren't they—"

"your highnesses, his majesty has been waiting for nearly half an hour", a servant informed, to which kisa had just nodded.

     "alright, then take us there", kisa commanded, to which the servant had bowed, expecting the second princess and prince to follow.

     "um..."

     "get the rest of the servants", kisa demanded. "we're entering, what the humans would say, 'fashionably late'".

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

     "are they still not coming?", isao growled, to which the servant standing beside the king just shook his head.

"I hereby announce the arrival of prince kaoru and second princess kisa!", one of the older foxes called out.

everyone's conversation had suddenly died down. all their attention was on the weird shadow that was at the door, with the dark night's breeze swirling in.