𝒄𝒉. 20

chapter twenty;

chapter twenty;

━━━━━━ "DON'T CRY ANYMORE PRINCESS, WE can always have another one", dabi comforted, hugging the girl from behind as she leaned against his chest.

meanwhile shigaraki sat beside kisa on their bed, with inasa and chisaki each holding one of the girl's hands.

     "b-but our first child...they're...they're gone", kisa choked out, sobbing even more as she leaned her head against dabi's shoulder.

     isao and a few of the elders simply watched, not knowing what to do with the lost child. though isao didn't exactly care—as he would've been more human than yōkai—he did feel a tinsel of pity.

     the nine-tailed fox king and his subordinates swiftly came by after hearing the doctors making a hassle about kisa loosing her unborn child.

     hence they were here, watching the girl cry with her four husbands.

     "kisa, I know that it's unfortunate that you lost your child, but..."

     "BUT WHAT?! BUT WHAT FATHER?!", kisa screamed, suddenly jerking upwards as her tear stained face turned into pure rage.

     even isao flinched, not having to have seen kisa this angry before. at least not in front of him.

     "my child...was killed by that bitch...", kisa whimpered out, to which isao raised a brow.

     "who? who killed your child?"

     "the third princess, kimiko", chisaki answered, seeing kisa choke up on her tears.

     "HOW DARE YOU? A MERE HUMAN ACCUSING HER HIGHNESS?!", one of the elder kitsunes yelled, to which kisa glared at the male.

"watch your fucking tone takahiro-san. when speaking to my husbands, add some respect", kisa sneered, to which the old yōkai had dipped his head in apology, mentally cursing the princess.

"one of you, go bring kimiko", isao commanded, to which one of the servants had quickly left, with them and kimiko returning hastily.

"father...what's the meaning of this?", kimiko innocently asked, glancing up to see a disheveled kisa.

"kimiko, kisa claims that her child is gone because of you, is this true?", isao questioned, to which the third princess immediately gasped in surprise.

     "k-kisa nee-chan's child is gone?! I-I didn't even know father!! how could it be me?", kimiko pouted, to which kisa just cried even more.