𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋

Start bij het begin

"Are you both alright?" He questioned us in concern.

"I'm fine dad calm down." Bella said almost instantly. She glanced at me before continuing.

"Lily pushed me out of the way, and Edward caught me."

I winced at the information she gave out. I glared at her.

Dad glanced at me for a minute before looking at Bella once more.

"I'm so sorry girls." The voice of Tyler came out. I glanced at him and gave him the nastiest glare I could.

"I tried to stop."

Bella looked at him, and gave him a small nod.

"I know. And it's okay." She brushed off. I gave her a look of disbelief.

"No no no." Dad shook his head and glared at the boy.

"Yeah. No dads right. It's not okay." I scoffed. My voice slightly hoarse.

While I understand that it could have been an accident, which it most likely was— that didn't change the fact that it still happened and it was still a danger to not only Bella's life but my own.

"Dad it wasn't his fault." Bella replied. She shook her head, as if telling us to drop it.

"You girls could've been killed. You understand that." Dad looked at Bella, a serious expression on his face.

"But we weren't so.." Bella trailed off. She looked down. I gave her a glare.

"But we could've been. I know you might not care if you die, but I sure as hell do." I spat at her. I gave her one more glare before I walked out of the room— before I might do or say something I might regret.

I wandered the halls, trying to clear my head. I turn the corner and see a blonde haired middle aged guy, whispering to Alice, Jasper, And Edward. I'm going to guess and say that, he was their adoptive father.

They all look up and see me staring. Alice and Jasper glance at each other before walking up to me.

"How are you feeling..?" Jasper asked. I notice the slight accent he had. I smile slightly.

"I'm fine.. what was that about?" I quickly change the topic off of me. I hated talking about myself. It makes me feel self-centered.

"Nothing." Alice smiled at me.

"Don't get all boring on me now." I joke, trying to lighten the mood.

Jasper and Alice chuckled. A warm feeling erupts in my chest, but I ignore it.

I clear my voice, trying to brush away the fuzzy feeling I got.

Complete silence overtakes us. We just stare at each other, as if we were studying each other.

My mind was racing with questions, but I hold off. I'm not selfish and it's non of my business.

I see Bella talking to Edward out of the corner of my eye.

"Your not going to ask us any questions? We know you want answers." Jasper spoke, raising an eyebrow.