"In here."

I walked into the room. A doctor was sitting behind a desk with 2 chairs infront of it. He had blond hair that hat was quite long for a guy and he had blue eyes. He also looked like he had forgotten to shave in the morning.

He stood up from his chair to introduce himself.

"I'm dr Luke Hemmings but you can just call me Luke." He said with a smile.

"Riley." I said as i shook his hand.

"You can sit on the bed for me."

I did as he said and waited for him to start. Doctor visits are so bloody boring if you know that you're healthy.

"Any concerns or things i could be aware of?"

I shook my head. "Not at the moment."

"That's good to hear." He said as he put his gloves on.

First he listened to my heart and lungs which wasn't that interesting.

"Can you take your jacket off so that i can take your blood pressure?" He said after the put his tetescope away.

I nodded and took my jacket off. I always wore long sleeves to hide the scars on my arm. My dad was the only one who had seen them but he was respectful enough not say anything about them. Or he simply didn't care enough.

I saw Luke looking at my arm as he put the band on. He hesitated for second as he was thinking about asking me what those were.

"I don't do that any more. They're all old cuts from when i was mentally in a dark place a few years back." I said to him.

That was lie number one. I never stopped doing it. I only got smart enough to do it in other places that where easier to hide.

He awkwardly smiled and continued with what he was doing.

"It may feel a little uncomfortable but just try to keep your arm relaxed."

It was indeed quite uncomfortable. It felt as if my while arm was being cut off. But it only lasted a minute.

After that he took my height and weight wich were all looking good according to him. I knew that this appointment was pointless. The only thing that might've been useful was that he withdrew my blood to check my iron level.

"Take a seat for me and I'll be right with you." He said after he was done with everything.

With that said he walked out of the room.

This gave me the opportunity to look around the room. It looked like every other doctor's room except for the things on his deks. There was an picture with him and a dog. It wasn't the prettiest dog to look at but still adorable. He had another picture frame on his desk but i wasn't able to see what was in it.

"I'm back." Luke said with a smile as he closed the door behind me.

He opened the computer and put the chard that he had filled in on the table.

"All your vitals are looking good,healthy weight, healthy lungs etc. I will will give you a call about your bloodwork in a day or day. If you do still have an iron deficiency We'll have to give to medication for that but we will discuss that when the time comes."

I nodded. I was happy that i was physically healthy at the moment. I just hoped that he wouldn't question to much about my mental health.

"I would like to ask you some questions before you leave. Most of them are mandatory questions but if you don't feel comfortable answering them you can let me know."

"Okay." I said with a smile.

"Would you say that you have an healty diet and do you eat regularly?"

"I don't really put much thought in the things i eat so i don't think a have a really healthy diet. But i do eat vegetables and fruit regularly."

He nodded and typed something.

"That's sounds healthy enough to me. How much hours of sleep are you getting in a night?"

This was an answer that wasn't going to be the right one. But i could affort the say the truth at the moment.

"I think manby 5 or 6 but a lot of the times if ends up being 4."

"That's not a whole lot for someone who needs 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Is there a reason that you sleep so little?" He aksed me.

"Usually it's my schoolwork that keeps my awake or I'm watching Netflix and forget the time."

That was lie number two.

"Do you think that not sleeping enough is a problem to you?"

I shook my head. "No, it had become a habit so this feels like normal to me. I haven't had any problems with it what so ever."

"I recommend for you to at least get 6 hours of sleep a night. That will help you focus better in school and prevent other possible health issues." He said with a strict face.

"Yes sir."

He smiled when j said that. "You don't need to call me sir it makes me feel old. Just call me Luke or dr Hemmings."

"Have you already had your first period?" He asked.

"Yes i have and no I'm not experiencing any problems with it." I said knowing what his next question was going to be.

He typed it on the computer and was silent for a second as he read what was on the screen.

"I see in your records that you visited the hospital a lot 5 years ago. Did something happen that year?"

"That was the year before my parents officially divorced." I said not really wanting the answer the question.

"How come you had the visit the hospital so much because of the divorce?"

I shrugged. "There was a lot of tensing and unspoken emotions in the house back then. We either took it out on each other or on ourselves."

He thankfully didn't asked any more questions about the divorce.

"Do you drink or do drugs?"

I knew that question was coming so i had prepared an answer.

"I something's drink but i don't do any sort of drugs." That was another lie.

He nodded and wrote it down.

"Well i think that you are free to go. I must say that you'v been a wonderful patient. Most teens tend to give act out or ignor certain topics but you handled everything very well."

"Thank you." I said to him as i shook his hand. I couldn't wait to go home.

I walked back to my car but didn't immediately drove away. I was thinking about where i would go right now. After a few minutes i decided to just go home. I was tired and had no interest in socializing.